Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I saw a glassescel on the train today

Whiteferociousboy

Whiteferociousboy

proponent of the glassespill and beard theory
★★★★★
He was blonde, 1.75 tall and didn't have anything stylish on. I have rarely seen glasses this thick. His glasses made him extremely unattractive because you could tell at first glance that his eyes were broken.
He sat on the train between all the energetic young people.
He had a woman with him but it had to be a family member because she also wore thick glasses and hardly spoke to him. she also just stared at me angrily. She looked like shit and was probably frustrated with life. Good-looking people were sitting on the train and the woman was looking at them and was probably in jealous. She had this look "God, they're so annoying, I feel so uncomfortable here" but inside she thought, "why don't I have a nice life like the others and get a good-looking man?" In any case, Glasscel looked really depressed. no one looked as spiritually empty and broken as he did. He kept staring at the floor. At some point he noticed that I was looking at him and tried to intimidate me with an intimidating masculine look (that aggressive look). But since his eyes looked so shitty because the glasses made his eyes and face much smaller, he looked down again and collapsed.
You could see how angry he was and how frustrated he was looking at the young people. I was able to observe his behavior very well because we both had a long drive. He didn't even smile and looked at the floor the whole time and sat there like he was going to collapse even though there was a woman sitting next to him. sometimes he looked up and you could see how annoyed he was by the fun, health and love of life he was of the young, good-looking people who had a lot of fun this evening and will continue to have it.
You could tell he had zero experience. there was nothing masculine about him. He had no beard, was white and otherwise had a body that looked like it was disabled, comparable to mine. I looked at him as if I could see myself in third person. I saw from the way he looked that he was uncomfortable that I was looking at him and he got this look: "He's probably laughing at me, why is he looking at me like that?". You could see from the look in his eyes how uncomfortable he felt and this girl next to him looked at me angrily when she saw that I kept looking over at him. His behavior was so interesting to me because I saw how I must appear to others.

Last edited:
Makes me wonder what the eye prescription is of .is users.

Makes me wonder what the eye prescription is of .is users.
im almost legally blind and have to wear glasses to see 7 inches in front of my face, not sure what prescription exactly tho

i imagine its the same for a lot of you brocels

I also have glasses and dont wear them, they make me look like a nerd

I also have glasses and dont wear them, they make me look like a nerd
mogger if I try this I would die because I cant see my feet

looking it up rn, i think it might be -4 from what im reading
mogger but not that hard anymore. but at -4 your glasses look normal. My whole face have a other shape with glasses because they make everything smaller. it looks like a part of my face is missing.

mogger but not that hard anymore. but at -4 your glasses look normal. My whole face have a other shape with glasses because they make everything smaller. it looks like a part of my face is missing.
over for highprescriptioncels

Brutal and sad at the same time, because i can relate.

I have -7 dioptria on both eyes, bald head, big ears and a big curved nose. I look like a Jew.

So what if I have a big penis and high libido if it was never used, except me?

He was blonde, 1.75 tall and didn't have anything stylish on. I have rarely seen glasses this thick. His glasses made him extremely unattractive because you could tell at first glance that his eyes were broken.
He sat on the train between all the energetic young people.
He had a woman with him but it had to be a family member because she also wore thick glasses and hardly spoke to him. she also just stared at me angrily. She looked like shit and was probably frustrated with life. Good-looking people were sitting on the train and the woman was looking at them and was probably in jealous. She had this look "God, they're so annoying, I feel so uncomfortable here" but inside she thought, "why don't I have a nice life like the others and get a good-looking man?" In any case, Glasscel looked really depressed. no one looked as spiritually empty and broken as he did. He kept staring at the floor. At some point he noticed that I was looking at him and tried to intimidate me with an intimidating masculine look (that aggressive look). But since his eyes looked so shitty because the glasses made his eyes and face much smaller, he looked down again and collapsed.
You could see how angry he was and how frustrated he was looking at the young people. I was able to observe his behavior very well because we both had a long drive. He didn't even smile and looked at the floor the whole time and sat there like he was going to collapse even though there was a woman sitting next to him. sometimes he looked up and you could see how annoyed he was by the fun, health and love of life he was of the young, good-looking people who had a lot of fun this evening and will continue to have it.
You could tell he had zero experience. there was nothing masculine about him. He had no beard, was white and otherwise had a body that looked like it was disabled, comparable to mine. I looked at him as if I could see myself in third person. I saw from the way he looked that he was uncomfortable that I was looking at him and he got this look: "He's probably laughing at me, why is he looking at me like that?". You could see from the look in his eyes how uncomfortable he felt and this girl next to him looked at me angrily when she saw that I kept looking over at him. His behavior was so interesting to me because I saw how I must appear to others.
i alwyas felt bad for the other incels out there.

he could be an .is user

Rare sighting of another truecel in the wild

need quite strong glasses. can get slimmer glasses. but that cost a lot more. becomes borderline blind without glasses