Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I saw a girl with heterochromia and it was scary af

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Heterochromia is when you have eyes from different colors. I was on the bus on my way and a girl got inside the bus, she was looking for an empty seat and she looked at me for a moment and I nearly had a heart attack. One eye was hazel and the other one was icy blue like dirty ice, totally lifeless. I don't even remember how the foid look like, all I remember was that satanic gaze. The foid just looked away like in shame and went to the back of the bus. Damn, who said that foids with heterochromia are beautiful? The are truly nightmare fuel.

Seems it looks cool on Australian shepherds at least but I guess not other "bitches" eh? Hahahahaha.

My sister's ex-boyfriend had heterochromia. He was also a rapper.

She mogs you into oblivion.

Sounds cool, I want to look so frightening in a pretty way that someone stops breathing for some moments. I wanted scarlet eyes when I was a kid.

Chad cums in both her eyes

Her eyes would look interesting in dim light.

spooky shit man

I wish I had heterochromia, it looks stunning

I think it looks cute

Yes it's scary thing tbh, makes me feel awkward but Ive never seen it in real life