Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I Saw A Fucking Dog In A Stroller

Regenerator

Regenerator

It's Hip to be square
★★★★★
Which was being pushed by a single femoid mind you... :feelswhat:
The west in the last few decades have gone totally & utterly insane when it comes to dog worship.

whyppl are retarded.

lol that's weird she thinks it's her child or something

retarded dog pampERERs
my foid cousin who i don't talk to anymore had 2 dumb rat dogs and treated them like royalty
death to dog worshippers

The west in the last few decades have gone totally & utterly insane when it comes to dog worship.
Ah, a so called "dog mom". Another case for the mental asylum. Fun fact: Some of these bitches have human children, but they're less worth in their eyes (maybe because they're ugly Sub5s?) than some shit- and vomit-eating, constantly barking mutant that stinks and costs them thousands of dollars/€uro. And it gives them nothing back in return beside of shitting and barking. Woof woof! :feelskek:
Ahh, of course, disgusting foids could have sex with that mutt, I forgot. :feelspuke:

I seen this too many times at work

Ah, a so called "dog mom". Another case for the mental asylum. Fun fact: Some of these bitches have human children, but they're less worth in their eyes (maybe because they're ugly Sub5s?) than some shit- and vomit-eating, constantly barking mutant that stinks and costs them thousands of dollars/€uro. And it gives them nothing back in return beside of shitting and barking. Woof woof! :feelskek:
Ahh, of course, disgusting foids could have sex with that mutt, I forgot. :feelspuke:
The phrase "Dog mom" Makes me feel sick.

"Time to change you're poppy pants little man"

(Hell pay me back in knot when he gets older)

Pets are surrogate children to these modern day, career-driven metropolitan types. They serve the same emotional purpose and function to elicit their paternal/maternal instincts. Pets will never completely fill the void of being childless and alone, however. It's just one huge cope that's supplemented with copious amounts of pharmaceutical and recreational drugs.