Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I SAW A DISGUSTING CUM DUMPSTER CRYING AT THE GROCERY STORE JUST NOW

rope2cope

rope2cope

PUBLIC TRANSPORT SYSTEM IS A SCAM
★★★★★
WOW

I was getting ready to rope but this boosted the lifefuel into me.

Was heading to the self check out with my pizza, onion rings and muffins and the foid on the other side was paying for food too but her fucking card got declined and it blurts out "PAYMENT DECLINED" so the wage cuck can keep an eye on them

She tried again "PAYMENT DECLINED"

again "PAYMENT DECLINED"

she had some food for her kids and just some hygiene stuff by the looks of it including some tampons :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

she looked around in desperation, was checking her phone but no luck

she looked around again probably seeing if any cuck would pay for her stuff

>It was me and some fucking romanian old lady who is certainly not going to pay

walked out smiling while clutching my yummy pizza, onion rings and muffins while she was wiping tears from her face

now she's probably at home freezing and bleeding out her cum slot while her child starves

i feel like a new man today :)

meds NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (IN VIDEO GAME)
LOL IF I EVER GOT SECTIONED UNDER THE MENTAL HEALTH ACT I'D LEGIT TRY AND ESCAPE AND GO ON THE RUN, I'D NEVER WILLINGLY TAKE MEDS, I FEEL ALIVE FOR ONCE AND WILL NEVER TAKE THEM EVER

WOW

I was getting ready to rope but this boosted the lifefuel into me.

Was heading to the self check out with my pizza, onion rings and muffins and the foid on the other side was paying for food too but her fucking card got declined and it blurts out "PAYMENT DECLINED" so the wage cuck can keep an eye on them

She tried again "PAYMENT DECLINED"

again "PAYMENT DECLINED"

she had some food for her kids and just some hygiene stuff by the looks of it including some tampons :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

she looked around in desperation, was checking her phone but no luck

she looked around again probably seeing if any cuck would pay for her stuff

>It was me and some fucking romanian old lady who is certainly not going to pay

walked out smiling while clutching my yummy pizza, onion rings and muffins while she was wiping tears from her face

now she's probably at home freezing and bleeding out her cum slot while her child starves

i feel like a new man today :)
:yes::yes::yes::yes:

damn that seems good to see

they're not entitled to your wallet