Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy I saw a Demoncrat billboard today

BurtCocaine

BurtCocaine

Friend of Nate HiggERs
★★
So I was driving home when I saw a billboard that said “stop the chaos, drop the hate, vote democrat, love thy neighbor” and couldn’t help but laugh at how stupid it was and how retarded the soycuck that made it had to be. Not to mention this was also in the middle of a pretty Republican part of Alabama and on a major highway, not in some retarded state like California, so hopefully it will get vandalized pretty soon by someone with a brain. They love to attack incels. I can honestly imagine in my head what kind of soyboy would buy a whole billboard saying some shit like that, and I hope whoevER made it dies a painful death and burns in Hell for all etERnity.

I saw two Kamala Harris signs from two different houses, both owned by white liberals, while the other 90 percent of my community is an ethnic shithole. Fucking ragefuel

Republicans: its okay if the USA becomes 75% non-white in 100 years as long as they come in legally. The Jews need them to run our corporations anyways. Just come on in legally! Billionaire Chad Trump and shitskin Pejeta fucker care for you!

Democrats: USA becoming 75% non-white in 100 years is a good thing. The Jews will be happy.

Both believe the same shit. What the fuck is the difference? Give the Kike establishment the middle finger and don't vote.

I was going to vote for Trump , then I heard that JD (Jew David ) Vance talk about all the benefits of "legal" migrants in an interview. That and his hatred/OCD obsession w/ single and childless adults.

True. Although Republicans and Trump aren’t great either, we have to pick one of these people to be our president and Kamala sure as hell shouldn’t be it.