Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I saw a cute homeless girl

she looked like the doomerette girl she and was begging for handouts in a shitty area.

View attachment 559369

She had a cute little dog with her and she looked recently homeless. She made her homeless sign look artsy. Definitely the kind of girl I used to have crushes on. And she looked at me with these puppy eyes almost expecting me to simp for her as I sat waiting for the stop light to turn green in my fancy car.

In my bluepilled days I would have definitely pulled out the red carpet for her. In my bluepilled days I always waited to be some savior cuck for an artsy girl down on her luck. To swoop in, and save the day. Save her. Prove my worthiness and charitability as a man. That in spite of my short ricecel vibes I can beat the odds and be that rom com hero. But thanks to the blackpill now I know better. Even more, thanks to feminism, now I know such charitability is "nice guy" shit. She IS NOT ENTITLED TO MY KINDNESS.

Thanks to the blackpill AND feminism, now I know the bitch probably deserves her poverty.

P.S. The entire time I just happened to be listening to Negative XP (the song about Ramona Flowers being a whore)
What car you drive?
I will give her money in exchange for letting me put my penis in her warm moist hole....raw of course
"Mr.AlooPotol, am I right?":fbi::fbi:
"Y-y-yes"
"Please come with us sir.":feelsbaton::feelsbaton:

:feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:
That bitch was probably not at all in poverty and just being pimped out by some dark triad thug, because lets face it, with the armies of simps that exist in todays world, poverty in women with any slight degree of youth or sex appeal simply does not exist.

She probably has piles and piles of cash in her backpack from all the simps she scammed for donations, by faking to be in poverty

Wasted opportunity to offer her something to get in return, from her feet, blowjob or sex, atleast something, wasted and actually made an awful decision thinking it was great. A waste.

Only druggies femoids can be homeless.Imagine how many STD'S she has.