Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I saw a cute foid at work, a nice young blonde All-AmERican might-have-a-rich-dad white foid - I’m pretty sure she is a lesbian.

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Paragon
★★★★★
I was undressing the thot with my eyes at the end of our shift - and, out of nowhere the cute blonde foid’s “friend” pops up.

The “friend” is a typical big-nosed-Jew-dyke. The dyke looked like a Jewish lesbian: curly hair, glasses, weird style - like she was a steelworker from Buffalo, New York.

It’s like the skinny foids know their value is so high - they just want to be lesbians now.

View: https://youtu.be/bSupYK20_Cs?feature=shared

If you look really low T (You say that you’re a nice guy), you can try approach her if she really is lesbian.She is probably desperate after a cock.

If you look really low T (You say that you’re a nice guy), you can try approach her if she really is lesbian.She is probably desperate after a cock.
It’s interesting you mention that. I am 32 years old, and yestErday while at work I thought to myself, “I guess it is because I am getting old, that I no longer fear talking to foids. I still expect them to be repulsed by me though.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back