Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I saw a curry holding hands with an average looking white girl

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
He was 6ft tall at least, full head of NW0 hair and the strongest jaw I've ever seen on a curry, really big square jaw.
The rest of his face was decent, no obvious flaw that i could notice

Dude was basically a chadlite with curry phenotype.

I can't remember ever seeing a curry pull an ok looking white girl like that before, and the one time it happens the curry is top 5% at the very least.
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

@Transcended Trucel @Diocel @gymletethnicel

Damn Mogs me. Yeah seem if there are no flaws but race, the guy can still get what a high tier normie or even Chadlite would pull foid wise.

Skin tone?:feelswhere:
Light (almost tan complexion) or dark brown?

wow it's almost like attractiveness doesn't have a race

tbf though, attractive curries are a rarity
I occasionally see curries with good chadpreet faces but they tend to have mediocre heights or be manlet.
Occasionally ill see a tall curry ogre but they tend to be ugly, balding etc

I think that's the first time ive ever seen a curry with a good face and a fairly good (but not amazing) height.

Damn Mogs me. Yeah seem if there are no flaws but race, the guy can still get what a high tier normie or even Chadlite would pull foid wise.
If i had to guess i'd say his total smv was high tier normie maybe. But in india among curries he would be somewhere between chadlite and chad

Skin tone?:feelswhere:
Light (almost tan complexion) or dark brown?
Somewhere in between. He wasn't a lightskin curry. He had a clear curry phenotype, just with really good genetics in most areas

I've seen it happen once too, the guy looked like a high-tier normie at least and he businessmaxxed and became a millionaire at 17. Not hard to get a girlfriend then.

It's rare, but exceptions exist.
Millionaire at 17 :worryfeels: how?

Then what is weird about it?
See

I occasionally see curries with good chadpreet faces but they tend to have mediocre heights or be manlet.
Occasionally ill see a tall curry ogre but they tend to be ugly, balding etc

I think that's the first time ive ever seen a curry with a good face and a fairly good (but not amazing) height.

Certainly, it wasn't myself or Justus Grossbier.

I've met plenty of upper-middle class western-born curries like this who basically look like tanned white guys and slay. Not uncommon if you spend time around yuppies