Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I saw a couple walking together in the parking lot yesterday

Darth Aries

Darth Aries

Chad is balls deep while you rot
★★★★★
I was on my way to Target and as I approached the store I saw a couple walking through the parking lot. The foid literally had her head on his shoulder and she had her arms wrapped around one of his arms. The dude looked like a normie but he could’ve been potentially thugmaxxed and also NT judging by their normal walk cycle (yes, walk cycle, all sexhavers are npcs).

I just can’t fucking stand it anymore. I feel completely numb but underneath the numbness is a fiery hot rage. I feel hopeless. Hopeless that I will never get to experience the feeling of a foid clinging to my arm as we walk out of the store together on a cool autumn afternoon. I am completely out of the loop socially, that even paying for something at a register gives me a panic attack.

This isn’t the first time I have seen a couple, either. There was another time I was standing outside of the same store and I saw a couple even happier looking than the couple I just mentioned. They were literally doing the stereotypical hand-holding and laughing with each other with huge grins on their faces. What depressed me the most was the light they had in their eyes. Checking my mirror that same morning, I noticed my eyes looked dead.

Oh wait, I almost forgot to mention the most brutal case of seeing couples in public that I have personally gone through. This last time happened over the summer, and as I was walking up my street I saw one couple holding hands that I had to awkwardly walk past while I was feeling lonely and miserable, but then ANOTHER separate couple was ALSO holding hands together as I was walking back home.

It just goes to show you, couples are everywhere and the whole “single men on the rise” thing is sometimes cope. It’s not like the entire country is full of incels. Unfortunately, we’re a minority and every time I leave my house I see genuinely happy couples.

I would say it’s over but it never began

I don't feel numb. I don't feel sad. Rage. Just rage at them.

Last year I was on the train and this couple in front of me kept on cuddling whilst I sat alone, very brutal :feelsrope:

Last year I was on the train and this couple in front of me kept on cuddling whilst I sat alone, very brutal :feelsrope:
Brutal, I hope I never encounter that

rip their toes off

I will never get to experience the feeling of a foid clinging to my arm as we walk out of the store together on a cool autumn afternoon.
Brutal.
Christian Bale Oooo GIF

Jfl I just realized why I was so happy as a teenager. I would listen to love songs and get excited for meeting my future girlfriend and at that time life felt more meaningful. I genuinely didn’t realize that it was over before it began :feelskek:

I was on my way to Target and as I approached the store I saw a couple walking through the parking lot. The foid literally had her head on his shoulder and she had her arms wrapped around one of his arms. The dude looked like a normie but he could’ve been potentially thugmaxxed and also NT judging by their normal walk cycle (yes, walk cycle, all sexhavers are npcs).

I just can’t fucking stand it anymore. I feel completely numb but underneath the numbness is a fiery hot rage. I feel hopeless. Hopeless that I will never get to experience the feeling of a foid clinging to my arm as we walk out of the store together on a cool autumn afternoon. I am completely out of the loop socially, that even paying for something at a register gives me a panic attack.

This isn’t the first time I have seen a couple, either. There was another time I was standing outside of the same store and I saw a couple even happier looking than the couple I just mentioned. They were literally doing the stereotypical hand-holding and laughing with each other with huge grins on their faces. What depressed me the most was the light they had in their eyes. Checking my mirror that same morning, I noticed my eyes looked dead.

Oh wait, I almost forgot to mention the most brutal case of seeing couples in public that I have personally gone through. This last time happened over the summer, and as I was walking up my street I saw one couple holding hands that I had to awkwardly walk past while I was feeling lonely and miserable, but then ANOTHER separate couple was ALSO holding hands together as I was walking back home.

It just goes to show you, couples are everywhere and the whole “single men on the rise” thing is sometimes cope. It’s not like the entire country is full of incels. Unfortunately, we’re a minority and every time I leave my house I see genuinely happy couples.

I would say it’s over but it never began
I know how you feel. Just happy couples everywhere I go!!!

I had a similar situation except she was fiddling his cock/balls through his pants
I would start touching myself in front of them to kill the mood

Jfl I just realized why I was so happy as a teenager. I would listen to love songs and get excited for meeting my future girlfriend and at that time life felt more meaningful. I genuinely didn’t realize that it was over before it began :feelskek:
Same here, man. It took me way too fucking LONG to realise 'that it was OVER before it began' too.:feelskek:

Same here, man. It took me way too fucking LONG to realise 'that it was OVER before it began' too.:feelskek:
When I finally get my hands on a realistic sex doll I will fuck it onto oblivion 24/7 to release years of sexual deprivation

:ha..feels: Whoa, what a BARGAIN. The 'third' picture is BEYOND coomfuel, man!

Suifuel. I wear sunglasses so ppl don't know if I looking at them.

At least was she attractive at all?

pda should be punishable by death. we need some kind of morality police