Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I saw a chinless ukrainian foid

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

Non-NT rights activist, spergcel, NT destroyer
★★★★★
Ive never seen such a chin before in my life as an ogre I have a huge ass visible chin and it was weird but she has unlimited smv anyways. Bro i actually felt so fucking bad like it looks so bad i think she had no chin at all completely recessed but bc its woman its giga ez for her.

She still prob could easily get mtn to betabuxx for her

She gets mogged by her fellow Ukrainian gigastacys

Fuck this clown world. Males are doomed to inceldom when they are a bit recessed, meanwhile foids who look like they have no chin and jaw at all easily get boyfriends

Last edited:
She gets mogged by her fellow Ukrainian gigastacys
Nah bro it was giga blackpilling seeing this foid from the side profile never began for her off spring if she has kids

Fuck this clown world. Males are doomed to inceldom when they are a bit recessed, meanwhile foids who lool like they have no chin and jaw at all easily get boyfriends

Fuck this clown world. Males are doomed to inceldom when they are a bit recessed, meanwhile foids who lool like they have no chin and jaw at all easily get boyfriends
Well at least we are popular now

She will bring ultra giga incel to this world when she decides to have kids. She needs to be sterilized to save at least one life.