Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I saw a child wearing a "virginity rocks" shirt

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
This kid was maybe 12 or something and walking with his mom. What's the deal?? Is this kid being ironic?? Are they Christians in an (((urban))) area? Is this some meme I don't understand? Is my autism getting the better of me?? Virginity is NEVER cool.

I also want to add that this kid isn't ugly or autistic looking either. He looked like a NT cool skateboarder.

Last edited:
deus veult infidal

maybe it’s the name of some band tbh

Interesting story

:lul:

That's all I'm going to say.
Final 5e9ad6063e2ae300158dad5f 267316

I swear it sounds like a band but maybe I’m being too naive
Who knows :waitwhat:

Maybe that shirt was some cheap shirt bought off sale ( who will buy a shirt with " virginity rocks ", chances are it will end up in a sale so they could get rid of it ) and the mother made her son wear it, after all he is a kid he doesn't know what it means. Who knows that's a theory I came up with while writing this post.

We rock! Nice!

Who knows :waitwhat:

Maybe that shirt was some cheap shirt bought off sale ( who will buy a shirt with " virginity rocks ", chances are it will end up in a sale so they could get rid of it ) and the mother made her son wear it, after all he is a kid he doesn't know what it means. Who knows that's a theory I came up with while writing this post.

Yeah that sounds like a feasible scenario tbh

its a meme shirt u retard

The context for being a virgin in both sexes(as seen by society):

Females: saving self for marriage
Males: loser

Balanced? No

wearing a shirt like that is a massive cope

Whenever I see sexhavers wear those shirts all I can think about is caving their skulls in with a hammer and pissing in their leaking brains. Fuck people like this

Future chad confirmed, anyone that brags about virginity is getting sex

its a meme shirt u retard
but it's an upper middle-class CHILD walking with his MOM. You're telling me this child is already fuckin????

but it's an upper middle-class CHILD walking with his MOM. You're telling me this child is already fuckin????

bro the shirt is a joke I see kids in middle school wearing it

Should be posting here

He is gonna be wearing that T shirt all his life :feelshaha::feelshaha:

Probably an ironic joke, that is trying to make fun of us.

This kid was maybe 12 or something and walking with his mom. What's the deal?? Is this kid being ironic?? Are they Christians in an (((urban))) area? Is this some meme I don't understand? Is my autism getting the better of me?? Virginity is NEVER cool.

I also want to add that this kid isn't ugly or autistic looking either. He looked like a NT cool skateboarder.

It's a meme, it's from this.

Was he at least an 7 or 8 facially? If not, he's ugly. Thats the reality of 2020 hypergamy