Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I saw a chad sleeping with his head in a foids lap

nystagmuscel

nystagmuscel

AVE SANCTIFICATUS
★★★★★
A saw a chad sleeping with his head in a foids lap. The foid was giggling and petting his hair the whole damn time. I had to sit across from her, very close at this time, because the teachers where having the students play a card game. During this experience I felt as if I was possessed by some ancient monkey ancestor or some shit. I actually had to put conscious effort into suppressing an animal like growl that had wanted to rise in my throat. Maybe that’s just the autism, but I felt like it was more a testament to how pissed I was, and how I would commit the most unspeakable shit to have that, and it was like my very genes knew that they couldn’t have that. It was like I literally reverted to monkey brain, no idea what to make of that experience tbh.

You should have gone somewhERe else so that you don't see them:feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

If he was an incel, he would be in jail now