Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I saw a 5'4 balding walmart employee

currycel102

currycel102

currycel
-
I saw a 5'4 balding walmart employee, he was white/blonde hair blue eyes, but was about 30 years old. This wasnt some old boomer who got married back in '71, i dont know how he could possibly have a relationship with a girl. man i dont know what i'd even live for if i were him
We talk all the time about how even if youre chad, theres always some one taller, more attractive
Same is true for inkwells, its scary to think about theres people even more subhuman than myself

I saw a 5'4 balding walmart employee, he was white/blonde hair blue eyes, but was about 30 years old. This wasnt some old boomer who got married back in '71, i dont know how he could possibly have a relationship with a girl. man i dont know what i'd even live for if i were him
We talk all the time about how even if youre chad, theres always some one taller, more attractive
Same is true for inkwells, its scary to think about theres people even more subhuman than myself
If everyone was perfect, Is a pure dream that i strive to live in, Then we would not have any hardships, But barbieland where we can be the Kens in every day life and chads does not exist :cryfeels:

Was it @Saysitsover?

It was me, shit

The next time you talk to him, introduce him to the blackpill

that's normal there you know

Yes.

The Psychiatric Risk Gene Transcription Factor 4 (TCF4) Regulates Neurodevelopmental Pathways Associated With Schizophrenia, Autism, and Intellectual Disability​

Genetic variants in and around the transcription factor 4 (TCF4) gene are associated with range of disorders that are frequently associated with cognitive dysfunction.1–3 The most recent schizophrenia GWAS reported three independent single nucleotide polymorphisms (SNPs) in TCF4 that surpassed the threshold for genome wide significance.4 Intriguingly, rare TCF4 single nucleotide variants (SNVs) have also been described in schizophrenia patients, although their impact on the function of the protein has not been established.5,6 In addition to the genetic studies in schizophrenia, TCF4 variants are associated with early information processing and cognitive markers, some of which are schizophrenia endophenotypes.7–10 Damaging TCF4 mutations have also been described in large-scale genotyping studies in patients with ID, neurodevelopmental disorders, and most recently ASD.11–15 Haploinsufficiency of TCF4 causes Pitt–Hopkins syndrome (PTHS); a rare form intellectual disability (ID) associated with characteristic facial features, autonomic dysfunction, and behavioral traits that resemble autism spectrum disorder (ASD).16–19 Collectively, these studies implicate TCF4 in a range of neurodevelopmental disorders.

CF4 is a member of the basic helix-loop-helix (bHLH) family of proteins.20–22 For the purposes of disambiguation, it should be noted that TCF4 (Gene ID: 6925) described herein should not be confused with T-cell factor 4 (Gene ID: 6934, official gene symbol, TCF7L2) since they can share the same acronym. TCF4 and its paralogues, collectively known as E-proteins, interact with other bHLH proteins to regulate DNA binding specificity and transcriptional activity at promoters and enhancers that contain E-boxes (5′-CANNTG).2,20,23 The human TCF4 gene encodes multiple protein isoforms of which only the major isoforms TCF4-A and TCF4-B have been characterized in detail.24 In neurons, TCF4 regulates the intrinsic excitability of pyramidal cells of the prefrontal cortex and has been shown to attenuate neurite branching.25,26 Furthermore, haploinsufficiency of Tcf4 in mice affects gene expression and DNA methylation in the brain, leading to enhanced long-term potentiation, learning and memory deficits, and autistic-like behavior.22,25,26 By contrast, mice over-expressing Tcf4 in the brain display deficits in sensorimotor gating, fear conditioning, and circadian processes as well as impairments in attentional and behavioral anticipation.7,27

I found "agecucking" to be most brutal. Doesn't happen to me as much anymore being mid-30s, but when I was in my 20s I seen guys twice or even three times my age that totally mog me in SMV. Depressing. And I am not even balding. Imagine being an early 20s balding manlet and some 50 yo 6ft4 high-T chad with perfect hair comes along. Must be suifuel.

I found "agecucking" to be most brutal. Doesn't happen to me as much anymore being mid-30s, but when I was in my 20s I seen guys twice or even three times my age that totally mog me in SMV. Depressing. And I am not even balding. Imagine being an early 20s balding manlet and some 50 yo 6ft4 high-T chad with perfect hair comes along. Must be suifuel.
If a faggot at that age has perfect hair it means he's wearing a glued on wig or a had a hairtransplant.

If a faggot at that age has perfect hair it means he's wearing a glued on wig or a had a hairtransplant.
Keep coping lol. Chads at 90 years old are still 6ft+, eat McDonalds all day, are skinny. and have perfect hair cause their genes are superior.

Keep coping lol. Chads at 90 years old are still 6ft+, eat McDonalds all day, are skinny. and have perfect hair cause their genes are superior.
this

That has to be an incredibly low percentage of them. All people at 90 in my state are obese and fucking disgusting.