Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I saw 2 monkeys fucking behind a tree. Give me ideas.

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
I was walking through a forest yesterday and I saw 2 "people" on top of each other behind a tree. I assumed they were just making out which is still suicidefuel but it's nearly summer so i'm used to it by now. When they saw me they quickly sat upright which shows they were clearly bothered by my presence. Sadly being the cuck that I am, I walked away.
Later when I came back, they were gone, but in their place were 2 used condoms which confirmed they were fucking. Outside, like animals.

This isn't the first time I saw people doing it by that tree. Part of it sort of slopes downwards which makes it a good hiding place.
If I grow a pair of balls I might do something next time. Give me ideas on how I can scare some normies. If I get any lifefuel reactions i'll post them here :feelsokman:

Just pour something stinky on that places

just walk right up to them and stare

record them and blackmail them

Indeed, next time to not retreat. Go to them, perhaps look down on them. The term animal is appropriate, call them out. You can also push the guy away and then destroy the female right before his eyes.

Rush them with your dick out and piss all over them

Dress up as Jason Voorhees and scare them with a chainsaw

record them and blackmail them
Indeed, next time to not retreat. Go to them, perhaps look down on them. The term animal is appropriate, call them out. You can also push the guy away and then destroy the female right before his eyes.

I live in a pretty small town. I would have to camouflage myself well so they don't find out who I am.

Throw them stone

I live in a pretty small town. I would have to camouflage myself well so they don't find out who I am.

This couple who fucked behind a tree are also living in a small town, yet they do such things. Just go to them and destroy them.

buy a supersoaker and orange juice

Go and ask them if you can join.

high inhib if you don't spontaneously combust at front of them

Shoot them with a sling shot from far away.

What is the best way to stop and deter this type of fornication? I guess you can carry a bit of bear mace next time. To deter the wild beasts of course.

I was walking through a forest yesterday and I saw 2 "people" on top of each other behind a tree. I assumed they were just making out which is still suicidefuel but it's nearly summer so i'm used to it by now. When they saw me they quickly sat upright which shows they were clearly bothered by my presence. Sadly being the cuck that I am, I walked away.
Later when I came back, they were gone, but in their place were 2 used condoms which confirmed they were fucking. Outside, like animals.

This isn't the first time I saw people doing it by that tree. Part of it sort of slopes downwards which makes it a good hiding place.
If I grow a pair of balls I might do something next time. Give me ideas on how I can scare some normies. If I get any lifefuel reactions i'll post them here :feelsokman:
Ask if you can join in. If they refuse pour fizzy pop over them.

Should have called the cops on them and said you saw kids watching them, maybe get them arrested.

Just put a bear trap there or go over there with pepper spray and spray these fuckers no pun intended

would have been cooler if they were actual monkeys tbh

Pull out your hunting knife & say "Hello, I hope I'm not being blunt but I'd like to get straight to the point; mind if I cut in?".