Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I saw 2 mid-tier normies hitting on a landwhale noodlewhore the other night

micropenis29

micropenis29

Banned
-
The situation in the west is far worse than you could ever imagine.

Tinder has left us in ruins.

I was at a small bar & restaurant very late the other night, eating by myself of course, and noticed 2 middle-aged men hitting on this waitress. We were the only 4 people in the restaurant, so I heard their entire conversation for a solid 30 minutes.

The normies were 5/10. The waitress was AT BEST a 2/10. These pathetic men would've absolutely settled for a FMM threesome, and I have no doubt in my mind about this.

And they were both failing HARD to "seduce" her.

Lmfao. It is OVER.

the state of society

Over since vietnamese war:

Don’t remember the last time I haven’t seen a non chad with a non landwhale

Completely over. Nuke the earth.

That's what happens when you engage the natural instincts of a woman that of hypergamy (thanks to social media and dating apps fml), not to mention we have financial instability now so it's over before it even began. You can only ascend if you are 6 feet 6 salary 6 abs proper facial structure of jawline and chin, hunter eyes. Cope or Rope. Not to mention simping and cuckoldry also boosted their instincts even further since they have an abundance of men to choose from so of course they are going to go for the tippity top.

What a bunch of cucks

The situation in the west is far worse than you could ever imagine.

Tinder has left us in ruins.

I was at a small bar & restaurant very late the other night, eating by myself of course, and noticed 2 middle-aged men hitting on this waitress. We were the only 4 people in the restaurant, so I heard their entire conversation for a solid 30 minutes.

The normies were 5/10. The waitress was AT BEST a 2/10. These pathetic men would've absolutely settled for a FMM threesome, and I have no doubt in my mind about this.

And they were both failing HARD to "seduce" her.

Lmfao. It is OVER.
You should have rekd them and rekd the Noodlewhore too. Srs I hate incels who can't fight, it's much more important than STEM and other bullshit ngl

You should have rekd them and rekd the Noodlewhore too. Srs I hate incels who can't fight, it's much more important than STEM and other bullshit ngl

Just Fight Random Strangers Theory

I would've called them dumpster diving cucks.

I would've called them dumpster diving cucks.

I was entertained honestly.

I mean what else are they gonna do? What are their OPTIONS?

Tinder has left us a wasteland.

I was entertained honestly.

I mean what else are they gonna do? What are their OPTIONS?

Tinder has left us a wasteland.
I would've at least said, "tinder forced us to go for fatties, because all the slim ones are taken by 6' foot models." It might be cock blocking, but it would shatter the self esteem of the fatty, who thinks she's a queen for being hit on by men multiple times her smv.

I would've at least said, "tinder forced us to go for fatties, because all the slim ones are taken by 6' foot models." It might be cock blocking, but it would shatter the self esteem of the fatty, who thinks she's a queen for being hit on by men multiple times her smv.

If she was the "queen" type then yeah.

She was oblivious though.

If she was the "queen" type then yeah.

She was oblivious though. She was basically a foid "incel" (as rare as that is).
It's ok, maybe next time you can wreck a rostie like that. For now we can blackpill normies here safely from our keyboards.

I don't think humble fat women exist anymore (if they ever did). All landwhales have egos and entitlement that are as massive as their bodies.

They were only 5/10.

I'm surprised Chadlites weren't trying to bang her.

I love how liberals hate economic inequality, but will defend sexual inequality to the death.

Being rejected by whales feels bad

I saw a very low tier manlet walking next to a high tier noodlewhore in the city a few nights ago

I saw a very low tier manlet walking next to a high tier noodlewhore in the city a few nights ago
i need to look for this. i cant get passed the ass and titties

Probably he is just that rich and just sponsoring her time with him?