Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I saved an incel from getting humiliated at the gym

Karakol96

Karakol96

Overlord
★★★★★
So there is this one dude at the gym that I go to that I started talking to because one of my friends started talking to him. Hes 17 and a friendly guy but hes also fucking retared. Hes taller than me maybe 6'1 white (blonde hair, blue eyes) and ltn facially, has that gamer posture and is recessed as fuck even more than me. One time us 3 were talking and he told us he finds this one whore at the gym attractive and wants to approach her. The other dude said "yeah bro come on you can do it lets go" and when he said hes not sure he said "go up to her now or im gonna go up to her and tell her" this fucking nigger gets a lot of attention from foids even tho hes fat af and ethnic (gypsy) but he looks good and could grow a full beard at 14. He was always an asshole which is why I stopped hanging out with him. So I obviously tell him no man dont do it shes much older than you (I didnt have the balls to tell him hes a recessed ltn and she would rather kill herself than give him her number) the other dude kept pushing him and telling him to go and I kept saying no man dont do it. In the end he didnt end up doing it and I saved his dumbass

he's not an incel but I won't reprimand u for saving him from humiliation.

i think if all guys just stopped approaching foids they would eventually realise they aren't all that special then would have to come to us for attention. shit like this makes my day.

i think if all guys just stopped approaching foids they would eventually realise they aren't all that special then would have to come to us for attention. shit like this makes my day.
duh but God didn't create men to be passive in front of women. We on .is have literally rewired our programming for our own benefit.

Blond, blue-eyed, 6'1 (or taller with better posture)? He's not gonna have that much trouble getting laid, man. Especially if he's open to ethnic women.

Blond, blue-eyed, 6'1 (or taller with better posture)? He's not gonna have that much trouble getting laid, man. Especially if he's open to ethnic women.
yeah he could probably ascend with some effort but hes recessed as fuck and has a jew nose, I was taking his posture into account and 6'1 is close to average here for zoomers