Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I sat in the woods alone for hours yesterday

• Thread starter Deleted member 25611
  • Start date
Deleted member 25611

Deleted member 25611

Self-banned
-
Yesterday I went walking through the woods, then I ended up sitting on a fallen tree for at least 20 minutes. Occasionally crying but usually just sitting there. The woods are divided by two paths, but they're close. I saw at least three people walk by there on the side farther from me. I felt like I just wanted to sit there forever until I just rotted away.
Because Im a pussy I ended up walking back home, trying not to cry plus make it look like I wasn't crying.

One time after Highschool I just started to walk randomly, I wanted to get lost and not be able to make my way home. But then I literally stumbled home by like 8pm

Based. I enjoy going walks alone in the woods in summer, embracing the nature and solitude.

I was standing through a forest yesterday, and watching people go by. Wanted to throw snow at them tbh

the woods are nice

sounds nice. I went to a park about a month ago at night before it started getting ultra cold, and just started yelling really loudly. Scared a couple of normies away but it felt really good :feelshaha:

I do the same except i don't cry. Especially if the weather is nice. My record is around 3 hrs, being in the woods doing nothing, if i don't count all the times i went camping then it's alot longer.

Yeah, the woods are a nice place to cry. After all, if nobody's around to hear you cry, did you really cry?

just get mauled by a bear / pack of wolves bro

Sometimes you just need to clear your head and a good walk in the woods will do that for you.

It’s important to go for walks in the forest, clears your mind.

One time after Highschool I just started to walk randomly, I wanted to get lost and not be able to make my way home. But then I literally stumbled home by like 8pm
*insert teds picture*

sounds peaceful i spent a whole 8 hours sort of deep in the woods not too long ago tripping on acid theres this very cool spot near me with this beautiful stream that a lot of normies go to although luckily that day no one was there.

brootal natural internal map pill