Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I run out of copes

Johny.speiz

Johny.speiz

Incel revolution
★★★★
I feel so bored, apathetic and can't sleep.

What would you recommend, some good movies, interesting youtube videos, something to do, etc?

Reading Incels.co

Overdosing on heroin

Reading Incels.co
Thanks, but at night especially I really feel empty, and don't know what to reply, or have the energy to read too many threads.

sleep
keep posting on .co
do drugs
watch FaceandLMS videos on youtube
watch anime
jack off
find new vidyas
chadfish
listen to music
ewhore or make money online somehow with surveys
lucid dream

sleep
keep posting on .co
do drugs
watch anime
jack off
find new vidyas
chadfish
listen to music
lucid dream

good list ngl

WATCH VINLAND SAGA

Are you into gaming? I recently found XCOM LWR on Impossible difficulty as a very good cope.

sleep
keep posting on .co
do drugs
watch anime
jack off
find new vidyas
chadfish
listen to music
lucid dream
Thanks, I will check on some of your recommendations.
I did already many of them.
I take anxiolytics from my doctor.
Any anime to recommend?

Get into drawing if it interests you, it's a neverending cope and if you are somewhat talented, a very entertaining one aswell

Get into drawing if it interests you, it's a neverending cope and if you are somewhat talented, a very entertaining one aswell
This, along with writing or other creative expressions if they’re more your speed.

Are you into gaming? I recently found XCOM LWR on Impossible difficulty as a very good cope.
Not so much, I don't have a console or a fast computer with me right now.

Thanks, I will check on some of your recommendations.
I did already many of them.
I take anxiolytics from my doctor.
Any anime to recommend?
sure, I'd recommend Vinald saga, Devil man crybaby, HxH, Mob psycho, Death parade, and Code Geass

Could always trying doing something creative or making something. I'm learning code to fill my time up between college work.

Could always trying doing something creative or making something. I'm learning code to fill my time up between college work.
Creative, like what?
Honestly, I can't keep concentrate lastly, and coding was somehow always boring to me, no offense.

You feel much more ambitious and working than me. I literally LDAR like a hikikomori from depression.

Last edited:
Creative, like what?
Honestly, I can't keep concentrate lastly, and coding was somehow always boring to me, no offense.

You feel much more ambitious and working than me. I literally LDAR from depression.
You might need to address what is making you feel depressed before finding things to do. From my experience, when it gets to the point where nothing interests you, no cope works.

You might need to address what is making you feel depressed before finding things to do. From my experience, when it gets to the point where nothing interests you, no cope works.
It's quite my situation, PTSD among others, but I'll try to watch some anime recommended, at least.

It's quite my situation, PTSD among others, but I'll try to watch some anime recommended, at least.
Passive time-filing will usually work since it doesn't require motivation. Anime is good cope for me.

:feelshaha:
Sobercels don’t know what REAL coping is
I tried pot a few times, had a devastating experience always, with a huge bad trip, and side effects.
I don't want to touch them; I already take Xanax and others, and I drink beer, so not so sobercel :feelshaha:

Last edited:
Thank you very much to all of you.

Watch "Hi score girl" on netflix

keep posting here

My copes are
this forum
and Anime

I tried pot a few times, had a devastating experience always, with a huge bad trip, and side effects.
I don't want to touch them; I already take Xanax and others, and I drink beer, so not so sobercel :feelshaha:

xani at what dose ?