Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I ruminate 12 hours a day over graduating college a kissless virgin

V

VileGeneticTrash

Officer
★★
It's only been a few months yet every time I remember I missed out on the sex fest that is college I want to ram an ice pick into my eye. The worst part is knowing exactly what went on at parties at my uni - chads making out with dozens of women a night, all the good looking people going home together, slayers effortlessly slamming a new pussy every second night. University killed every atom inside of me and zapped my brain of being capable of feeling happy. There is no coming back, college makes or breaks an incel. I sincerely want to die.

I graduate in like 2 months and I'm still a kissless handholdless hugless virgin. You are not alone in your misery.

It's only been a few months yet every time I remember I missed out on the sex fest that is college I want to ram an ice pick into my eye. The worst part is knowing exactly what went on at parties at my uni - chads making out with dozens of women a night, all the good looking people going home together, slayers effortlessly slamming a new pussy every second night. University killed every atom inside of me and zapped my brain of being capable of feeling happy. There is no coming back, college makes or breaks an incel. I sincerely want to die.

I stay in the dorms and I see all these happy people around me. Yet here I am alone sitting in this dorm alone. My feelings are worse now that everyone will soon be going home for Christmas. The only happiness I have going home for the holidays is that I don't have to see all the people my age in relationships, I can sit at my parents house and rot in peace until I have to go back.

I find myself browsing r/collegesluts and State Snaps and College Rules because of this. This was the experience I wanted. It's not like I'm gonna have sex at any point in the near future, but as an older gentleman having sex with people my age is just unappealing. Not because people my age aren't attractive, but because I wanna have sex in the scenarios I see in college. I wanna have sex with the girl bold enough to flash her pussy to the invitees and let people throw red cups at her ass.

they said "study hard, you'll find the right woman"

In the long run the only thing that matters is how much money you make and how many copes you can afford...soy I know.

3 years in and I'm still a truecel