Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I ruined some roasties drink by adding food to it

S

Soulflayer

Banned
-
Last week I was walking with one of my friends and all of a sudden I really needed to pee. I saw a pub right next to us which I entered to use the toilet. As I was coming out I noticed a woman who just got up from her table to use the female toilet, her table had an orange drink she had just ordered, some other drinks and fried chicken strips. I picked up one of the chicken strips and put it in her drink. That roastie was definitely mad and disgusted when she came back and saw that. I took a pic of it for kekfuel

based but next time use drugs so you can get an easy fuck toy at home

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Cucktears will see this and say "no wonder you're incel!!! :soy::foidSoy::soy::foidSoy: "

JFL. Roastie got toasted. :feelskek:

this is disgusting I love it. Definitely try adding more stuff next time lmao

jfl imagine the confusion of the foid

Based man, you're doing the lords work.

The great menace incel-man strikes again.
J Jonah Jameson Laughing GIF

Orange chicken, yum.

Last week I was walking with one of my friends and all of a sudden I really needed to pee. I saw a pub right next to us which I entered to use the toilet. As I was coming out I noticed a woman who just got up from her table to use the female toilet, her table had an orange drink she had just ordered, some other drinks and fried chicken strips. I picked up one of the chicken strips and put it in her drink. That roastie was definitely mad and disgusted when she came back and saw that. I took a pic of it for kekfuel

View attachment 806931
Fucking kek

Based chickencel

Small actions like this make the world a better place. Think about all the bullied kids that foid laughter at growing up, including some that had their lunch stolen.

View attachment 806931
gods work

View attachment 806931
Lmafo, you are awesome