Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 'I ruined my social circle cuz of sexual urges.'

• Thread starter SoycuckGodOfReddit
  • Start date
SoycuckGodOfReddit

SoycuckGodOfReddit

the most heinous cat
★★★★★

no, you ruined it cuz of being a cuck

this guy shows how much harm feminism has done mentally to males, by shaming male sexuality until people like this think that they are 'creeps' just for thinking about foids sexually:

modern society is evil

If hell exists, it is for feminists only

Worst time to be alive as a man, wish i was born in the 80s

I wish I could eradicate my sexual thoughts

What a pathetic subreddit. "anti sex" = "please give me validation women. I've gaslighted myself into believing my desire for your approval isn't sexual in any way"

Disgusting creep :soy: :foidSoy:

Just BE a little good cuck in the corner, while we fuck anyone/anything (including dog Knot and horse cock) and don't have perverted thoughts Timmy!!:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

he was pushed into acting like this by his surroundings and peers and accumulated experience

don't blame it all on him

Just BE a little good cuck in the corner, while we fuck anyone/anything (including dog Knot and horse cock) and don't have perverted thoughts Timmy!!:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

foids are valued just for being foids

males are persecuted for any signs of thoughtcrime

is this the 'gender equality' that feminists claim to support

foids are valued just for being foids

males are persecuted for any signs of thoughtcrime

is this the 'gender equality' that feminists claim to support
Total femoid Death is needed for a Bettah & more prosperous future. i.e Extinction of the Race.

Why would ya feel awful about it? We’re men, we get sexual feelings.

Why would ya feel awful about it? We’re men, we get sexual feelings.
probably the same way that agecucks have made people feel shame about being attracted to JBs jfl

he was pushed into acting like this by his surroundings and peers and accumulated experience

don't blame it all on him
Its possible. Especialy in coed friend groups the non-chad males will all eventually be kicked out or forced to become the gay best friend.

Fucking bluepilled retard warm approached a woman when she hasn't been flirting with him or otherwise giving consistent signs of attraction :lul::lul:

Just approach bro. Put yourself out there, man:soy::foidSoy:

Fucking bluepilled retard warm approached a woman when she hasn't been flirting with him or otherwise giving consistent signs of attraction :lul::lul:
you don't know that, GrAY

and approaching the foid wasn't really a problem here. the problem is that he randomly decided to sacrifice his social circle to simp for a foid, then blames his own sexuality for it

I don't know who's worse. The feminists who promote this behaviour or the cucks who let themselves be slaves to it.

Goddamn, I hate women.

you don't know that, GrAY
OP said that the foid answered she didn't know what to say and that she wasn't looking for a relationship, yeah chances are that she wasn't showing him any interest whatsoever and he was just being a bluepilled NPC.

Thats an insane level of cuckery

Worst time to be alive as a man, wish i was born in the 80s
I wish I was born in the boomer era sometimes. Surplus of foids, and muscle cars were popular then! And gas was dirt cheap!

OP said that the foid answered she didn't know what to say and that she wasn't looking for a relationship, yeah chances are that she wasn't showing him any interest whatsoever and he was just being a bluepilled NPC.
doesn't matter what the foid said, she's probably fucked in the head or cluster B if she left the group bc of this jfl

she might have shown interest or 'IOI's but that's not going to mean she won't reject you as if nothing happened

this is like claiming 'well the foid made a false rape/SA claim so clearly she didn't consent to the sex'

'IOI's don't mean as much as redpillers think they do, redpill copers who think that 'IOI's are important have been rejected much more harshly than this guy was

this guy shows how much harm feminism has done mentally to males, by shaming male sexuality until people like this think that they are 'creeps' just for thinking about foids sexually:

modern society is evil

OP is just a subhuman lol

doesn't matter what the foid said, she's probably fucked in the head or cluster B if she left the group bc of this jfl

she might have shown interest or 'IOI's but that's not going to mean she won't reject you as if nothing happened

this is like claiming 'well the foid made a false rape/SA claim so clearly she didn't consent to the sex'

'IOI's don't mean as much as redpillers think they do, redpill copers who think that 'IOI's are important have been rejected much more harshly than this guy was
True, didn't think at all about the cluster B part.

modern society is evil

all those people in that subreddit belong here but im afraid they are too far gone
they are definitely subhuman

all those people in that subreddit belong here but im afraid they are too far gone
most of them are foids I think

male celibate communities, like early christian groups, monks or the priesthood, are often quite based. but this kind of foid-led community is lame and retarded

it's just foids whining that sex is raping the poor innocent foids and other dumb shit

most of them are foids I think

male celibate communities, like early christian groups, monks or the priesthood, are often quite based. but this kind of foid-led community is lame and retarded

it's just foids whining that sex is raping the poor innocent foids and other dumb shit
are they foids really tho? reddit is full of troons

This guy is actively punished by society because he dared to ask a woman who didn't find him attractive to go on a date with him. Meanwhile homosexuals are allowed to openly discuss their sexuality whenever they want wherever they want with whoever they want with little to no consequences. Then you have these pride parades thrown in their honor where some of them act like complete degenerates, exposing themselves in front of literal children and our society shuns you if you don't support these pride parades. :society: :feelsclown:

Last edited:
This guy is actively punished by society because he dared to ask a woman who didn't find him attractive to go on a date with me. Meanwhile homosexuals are allowed to openly discuss their sexuality whenever they want wherever they want with whoever they want with little to no consequences. Then you have these pride parades thrown in their honor where some of them act like complete degenerates, exposing themselves in front of literal children and our society shuns you if you don't support these pride parades. :society: :feelsclown:
:feelsclown: yup

are they foids really tho? reddit is full of troons
I'm sure there are some troons, but many of them are probably foids since they whine about being traumatized from past sex, their childhood experiences, etc.

there are seemingly more trannies now, but generally it was a neurotic foid sub

This guy is actively punished by society because he dared to ask a woman who didn't find him attractive to go on a date with me.
well that was awfully generous of him

This guy is actively punished by society because he dared to ask a woman who didn't find him attractive to go on a date with me. Meanwhile homosexuals are allowed to openly discuss their sexuality whenever they want wherever they want with whoever they want with little to no consequences. Then you have these pride parades thrown in their honor where some of them act like complete degenerates, exposing themselves in front of literal children and our society shuns you if you don't support these pride parades. :society: :feelsclown:
good post tho, it's true that society obsesses over 'sexual liberation' etc., but in practice it's incredibly puritanical and prudish towards most heterosexual males

however, troons, fags and 'pansexuals' (wtf) are fine, apparently

Reddit is literally turning them into retarded cunts.

ovER for Dysgraphiacels like myself.
no maybe it's your disciples seeking dates on your behalf

they have formed a cult around your based threads and mogging of foids

now they do your bidding and ask foids out for their master's harem

no maybe it's your disciples seeking dates on your behalf

they have formed a cult around your based threads and mogging of foids

now they do your bidding and ask foids out for their master's harem
Vegeta smile 1

Only a man can spiritually castrate himself for doing what he wanted. Never a woman, never an animal. Only a man. Where did we go so wrong to think this behavior isn't unhinged?