Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I ruined my chances with a Stacey

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
NOTE: THIS IS NOT BRAGGING, FUCK OFF I'M JUST SHARING SOMETHING THAT I'M SAD ABOUT.

I asked out a blonde hair blue eyed gigastacey and we fucked and I found out she got pregnant. She said she wanted to have the kid and wants to be with me. But I’m so shy that I never talked to her again because I thought she was just being nice.

How do cope with this? It was my only chance, and it will never happen again. I’m a truecel and it was a once in a lifetime event. Please believe me guys.

D7325D2F 51AD 4136 9486 D6576247E54D

Last edited:
NOTE: THIS IS NOT BRAGGING, FUCK OFF I'M JUST SHARING SOMETHING THAT I'M SAD ABOUT.

I asked out a blonde hair blue eyed gigastacey and we fucked and I found out she got pregnant. She said she wanted to have the kid and wants to be with me. But I’m so shy that I never talked to her again because I thought she was just being nice.

How do cope with this? It was my only chance, and it will never happen again. I’m a truecel and it was a once in a lifetime event. Please believe me guys.

27690.jpg

I haven't laughed so much in a long time, thanks man.