Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I ruined a girl’s day

ServusLuciferi

ServusLuciferi

Banned
-
Working out at the gym, minding my own business, - I’ve lost progress due to me braking from the gym due to more serious work obligations lately

Some average looking girl makes eye contact with me, and she makes a mocking “reviled” face at me, and laughs with her friend - like “who the fuck do you think you are to be able to look at me” kind of face

So after I finished working out, I politely confronted her about it, asked “what the hell was *this face* about” - she started giggling / stuttering nervously, saying “she’s just trying to work out”

I told her she’s a solid 4/10 and she should know her fucking place. Her smile ran off her face like a lemming jumping off a cliff

It felt great.
>”But you can’t be mean to women”

I don’t care, play shitty games win shitty prizes

And that’s why I don’t go to gym :feelskek:
There’s way too much tension and stares everywhere that distracts ur workout

If Chad was there he would have kicked your ass. You deserve to be ridiculed for possessing a conscience and higher degree of intellect.... in minecraft.
Wow, standing up for yourself and having self worth really is evil. Yes, continue being a carpet rug that people can wipe their feet on, that’s what “goodness” is.

Alpha incel behaviour. :feelsYall:

You sure she was mocking you or maybe she was trying to hit on you. I was not there but you should be careful as to not overreact. Better yet could you post a picture here of what kind of face she was making.

Better yet could you post a picture here of what kind of face she was making.
IsDk.gif

You should have farted in her face like Peter Griffin does his wife Louis in minecraft and called it the final rep of the day or something.
No because there’s no dominance in that, and real life isn’t a cartoon bud

Are you sure about that budderino? If you want to exclaim your ownership over an object or territory then marking it with your scent is the best way to do it.
Continue coping by pretending you are above people hierarchically even though everyone views you as a useless rat.

You also could have used her as a punching-ball too :feelshmm:

Good job, foids have to be called out on their bullshit.

Working out at the gym, minding my own business, - I’ve lost progress due to me braking from the gym due to more serious work obligations lately

Some average looking girl makes eye contact with me, and she makes a mocking “reviled” face at me, and laughs with her friend - like “who the fuck do you think you are to be able to look at me” kind of face

So after I finished working out, I politely confronted her about it, asked “what the hell was *this face* about” - she started giggling / stuttering nervously, saying “she’s just trying to work out”

I told her she’s a solid 4/10 and she should know her fucking place. Her smile ran off her face like a lemming jumping off a cliff

It felt great.

I hope this is true because its F#cking awesome

told her she’s a solid 4/10 and she should know her fucking place
Holy based :feelsohh::feelsYall:
This is what we need more of but instead we have simps that compliment and give way too much attention to average foids. They all think they’re fucking goddesses.

Lifefuel actually, putting a woman in her place is an objectively good thing to do.

Scoreboard
Inkwel 1-982828 Life

Low inhib mogs me:feelsrope::feelsrope:

Women make these faces at me too. Its like when women see an ugly guy they can't control their hatred, so they have to make these grimacing faces. Women are fucking despicable beings

When I talk to women they're polite but they always raise their upper lip in disgust. You all know the face.

Based If true

It felt great.

nice one i have had this utter shite from FEmales from the gym see my post on this

it fucking nuked my workout, also the T from the workout kind of spills over so you are in a im not given one single fuck mode, eg you are able to confront these pathetic staceys

mine was also from an abomination from the sky eg a landwhale shitting on me it seems the lower the SMV the more they try and shit on low smv men its fucking pathetic

When I talk to women they're polite but they always raise their upper lip in disgust. You all know the face.
that aint polite thats gaslighting

You sure she was mocking you or maybe she was trying to hit on you. I was not there but you should be careful as to not overreact. Better yet could you post a picture here of what kind of face she was making.
this is crap

YOU KNOW THE FACE OF SHIT WOMEN GIVE THAT SCREAMS FUCK YOU

and your still peddling JEEEEEEZ APPROACH THOUGH BRO SHE COULD HAVE BEEN INTO YOU

what a joker

why dont you approach her you crab

Wow, standing up for yourself and having self worth really is evil. Yes, continue being a carpet rug that people can wipe their feet on, that’s what “goodness” is.
the guy your talking to does not have a conception of good or evil he is as nietsche would say "beyond good or evil" he just believes in his own omniscience. However as per usual with LITERALLY JACK SHIT EVIDENCE TO BACK IT UP, like some pathetic shit god that spouts biblical self satisfying, pretentious prose, BUT UTTERLY NO EVIDENCE OF ANY COHERENT WISDOM JUST WORD SALAD.

ignore move on

the only thing he is the lord of is the LORD OF THE CRAB (not flies) in Gran turismo 5

I wish I had the confidence to do such a thing.

:ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:u actually think he was hit on:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

This is my experience in pretty much every non-paid I interaction.

Cashiers, waitresses, etc. tend to be nice. But everyday foids.... I don't approach because I can see their faces of disgust from several meters away.

I don't get how any incel actually finds it in them to workout. It's just gigastacies and 6'4 gigachads that go to the gym these days. It's pointless for someone like me.

It felt great.

Larp

good job bro we need more people like you

You go champ! Keep making incels proud and teaching those foids their place.