Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I risked it all for a little taste of what Chad/Tyrone/Minho gets

heroinfather

heroinfather

Admiral
★★★★★
big crowd at the shopping center, big crowd of arab women (esp where i live they are basically all ass) with my bluepilled incel friend, (i steal shit from time to time) and i told him i was gonna grab her phone. But i wasn't i copped a massive feel like held on for a second and since it's a crowd she saw the back of me but LITERALLY TRIPPED trying to get to me. Fucking hilarious. Best part, they don't get help from a normie in the crowd they go ape-like and chase themselves. It felt squishy, sort of like a thigh, but a fat thigh with clothes on. I touched skin on the bottom as they were booty-shorts. I told my friend i failed to get her phone and tried to get out of there. It was worth it and i would do it again 1000 times even if i got caught (even tho im not this was like the best opportunity to ever do it from what I've seen) Hope my looksmaxxing and NTmaxxing goes well so i can get a thicc arab girl as a looksmatch if i don't get my ideal wife

Stop saying minho faggot.

Have fun trying to ascend. What's you psl rating boyo?

rotandrise said:
Stop saying minho faggot.

Asian chads are fucking Minho not Chang, Chang is the Asian Eugene

blackpill_incel said:
Have fun trying to ascend. What's you psl rating boyo?

Little new don't know what psl is, but in looks i am a strong 6, decent normie tier if i get a haircut and dress in loose street clothes, but i am overweight and autistic so that needs alot of help. I am 6ft, and am soon to be a gymcel and vegancel. I believe i can harpoon whales when i achieve my potential.

heroinfather said:
Little new don't know what psl is, but in looks i am a strong 6, decent normie tier if i get a haircut and dress in loose street clothes, but i am overweight and autistic so that needs alot of help. I am 6ft, and am soon to be a gymcel and vegancel. I believe i can harpoon whales when i achieve my potential.

Psl is the rating system used by puahate, sluthate, lookism, and now incels.is

It's more objective than irl/normie ratings (very sugarcoated).

Hate to break it to you, but no one is a psl 6 while being fat, not even top tier male models. If you pm me pictures (I'm a well trusted member here and on lookism) I can accurately rate you.

Either way, I'm a gymcel who can give you great advice on lifting (along with @copinggymcel). Also don't go vegan bro, fucks with test levels. Just go on keto diet and intermittent fasting

blackpill_incel said:
Psl is the rating system used by puahate, sluthate, lookism, and now incels.is

It's more objective than irl/normie ratings (very sugarcoated).

Hate to break it to you, but no one is a psl 6 while being fat, not even top tier male models. If you pm me pictures (I'm a well trusted member here and on lookism) I can accurately rate you.

Either way, I'm a gymcel who can give you great advice on lifting (along with @copinggymcel). Also don't go vegan bro, fucks with test levels. Just go on keto diet and intermittent fasting

Don't worry I'm not some sad cunt that humble brags. I look disgusting now and the awkwardness makes it worse. But i have a chad friend that has a good mentality on lookism. He told me personally that i am under average now, if i lose weight (like all of my manboobs and my face,lovehandsles) i will be average-slightly below, and that if i get lean and get good body fat that i can get 5/10 girls. Obviously that gets nowhere if every girl i know thinks I'm an autist since girls are less attracted to them as it is. I plan on harpooning in a few years and tinder is perfect for autists since it is hookups mostly

heroinfather said:
Don't worry I'm not some sad cunt that humble brags. I look disgusting now and the awkwardness makes it worse. But i have a chad friend that has a good mentality on lookism. He told me personally that i am under average now, if i lose weight (like all of my manboobs and my face,lovehandsles) i will be average-slightly below, and that if i get lean and get good body fat that i can get 5/10 girls. Obviously that gets nowhere if every girl i know thinks I'm an autist since girls are less attracted to them as it is. I plan on harpooning in a few years and tinder is perfect for autists since it is hookups mostly

Run social circle game my guy. Tinder is reserved for 7+ males, as even landwhales can sometimes get upper tier normies.

Take a look at the extensive research done in tinder and ok Cupid experiments that have been done here by users such as @reddit_is_for_cucks

blackpill_incel said:
Run social circle game my guy. Tinder is reserved for 7+ males, as even landwhales can sometimes get upper tier normies.

Take a look at the extensive research done in tinder and ok Cupid experiments that have been done here by users such as @reddit_is_for_cucks

My countries women are pleasant. As in. they are nice to virgins however they will not grant sex for being nice. They politely tell you they are not interested, that is sui fuel but not as bad as some people when they get bullied by gorillas that turn into prime meat. This country is known for having women that arn't picky like the UK and US and i thank god for that everyday. But anyone could call me volcel for that but anyone can go to thailand for an easy lay. Also social circle is hard for me as my friends are all guys and most of them are good looking but volcel and arn't interested in getting laid.

heroinfather said:
Asian chads are fucking Minho not Chang, Chang is the Asian Eugene

Chang is the asian american chad and not the real asian chad

heroinfather said:
My countries women are pleasant. As in. they are nice to virgins however they will not grant sex for being nice. They politely tell you they are not interested, that is sui fuel but not as bad as some people when they get bullied by gorillas that turn into prime meat. This country is known for having women that arn't picky like the UK and US and i thank god for that everyday. But anyone could call me volcel for that but anyone can go to thailand for an easy lay. Also social circle is hard for me as my friends are all guys and most of them are good looking but volcel and arn't interested in getting laid.

Where are you from lol. How can all of your friends be gl volcel lookists lol

Facade said:
Chang is the asian american chad and not the real asian chad

If you have seen Minho you would know he is Asian Chad. On the scale, it's Chad > Tyrone > Minho > (whoever the arab chad is) Also Chang is not a name worthy for a Chad, that is a beta name and i would rope i i had it. Now Cheng, is passable but Minho is better.

heroinfather said:
If you have seen Minho you would know he is Asian Chad. On the scale, it's Chad > Tyrone > Minho > (whoever the arab chad is) Also Chang is not a name worthy for a Chad, that is a beta name and i would rope i i had it. Now Cheng, is passable but Minho is better.

Alright. I don't really.care cause I'm a white dude and I have never seen a single Asian Chad in real life

Don't bring dishonor to the name Chang Thunderwang

blackpill_incel said:
Where are you from lol. How can all of your friends be gl volcel lookists lol

hard to explain, with the friend bit. They are social, can get a girlfriend but they are more obsessed with getting within the social heirachy of my school, and try to befriend the druggy-popular kids. They are basically trying to get a 9/10 girl by associating with the popular kids but they will never get there, ones a curry with really nice face, ones a indian chad that looks halfwhite, ones a literal pedophile incel that i don't talk to, ones a fat arab, other's arn't important

heroinfather said:
hard to explain, with the friend bit. They are social, can get a girlfriend but they are more obsessed with getting within the social heirachy of my school, and try to befriend the druggy-popular kids. They are basically trying to get a 9/10 girl by associating with the popular kids but they will never get there, ones a curry with really nice face, ones a indian chad that looks halfwhite, ones a literal pedophile incel that i don't talk to, ones a fat arab, other's arn't important

Lol are you still in highschool? That explains it if you are. I had some great incel friends in college

Tyrone = good looking black man or a thug?

Pasteleiro said:
Tyrone = good looking black man or a thug?

No he is the African American Chad

Minho is a forced meme.

Dingus_Incel said:
Minho is a forced meme.

Faggot it's not a meme it is social hierarchy you are indenial if that actor for Minho isn't Asian Chad

nice job. i love it when these hypocritical psychos have to physically contact someone who isn't chad(like that would kill them).