Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I restored a fragment from my pastlife

AngryUbermensch

AngryUbermensch

卐Eugenical Communism卐
-
It was 10000 years ago. Greenland was ice free back then and the events happened there. The world was just SO much better. I was also a sexhaver. North pole was located somewhere near there back then, this means that the whole year was like a single day.

The fragment that i remember is when we were celebrating the sunset(that happens only one time in a year). We participated it with a massive orgie. It was a yearly tradition. I even remember a foid standing on the entry to the building where orgie took place, and the symbol on the rock on the path to the building. This was the symbol of our tribe and our country.

Remembering how much better things used to be makes me want to rope...

This is what the symbol looked like

Attachments

• south-africa-awb-supporters.jpg
    south-africa-awb-supporters.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 2
I was low inhib plains native american chad in my past life

There is no such thing as a "sin" in nature. It's a cultural construct.
I didnt scalp enough whit*oid invaders in my previous life thats why i was assigned a lesser form .for all i know if i had killed enough i could have prevented the world from becoming what it is now.the blame is on me