Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I respect when niggers crash out.

cafepeanuts

cafepeanuts

boing boom tschak
★★

Lately I’ve been seeing a new nigger term lately called “crashing out”, which is essentially going buck wild and shooting / destroying / beating people over something usually very minor. Like for example And I’ve been thinking about niggers and the world lately and, I’ve come to think, we need more Niggers crashing out. It’s really funny and based in which the way they show the world the middle finger for wronging them and I think it’s truly based how they let the world know their anger.

I mean I have to respect it. They let the anger consume them and in combination of their low inhib all of the nigger crash outs definitely give them more respect in my eye.

What do you think of niggers crashing out?

They should cash out

One of the worst aspects of black culture and that's saying something. Thomas Sowell basically wrote a whole book about this kind of thing.

I think lynching ought to be brought back

show the world the middle finger for wronging them
tf are you talking about? Niggers are some of the most priveleged people, atleast in the US and NW europe. Their chimping is not a symbol of rebellion, it's just homo erectus dnAPE kicking in.