Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I respect Islam

narcissist

narcissist

Wizard
★★
Islam is a blackpilled religion and every muslim ive spoken to online has been smarter than the average christian/athiest westerner. They arent as enslaved and they ignore jew subversion and call it out when they see it.

Although i dont think it is compatable with western culture. I respect anything that i dont like anyways as long as its not in my community (other than a few things) because im not a complete moralfag.

I also notice that every rightwing commentator that non stop trash talks islam is a zionist, they are stoking hate against islam for their own selfish jewish goals. For that reason i will never ever say i hate or dislike islam.

they will take over europe in 20years i used to hate it and wanted to kill them but now i understand its just natural order white men became too weak and cucked to defend anything its over for them

they will take over europe in 20years i used to hate it and wanted to kill them but now i understand its just natural order white men became too weak and cucked to defend anything its over for them
Shitskins are the problem not islam, so zionists will be happy if all the islamic refugees were hindu curries? Yes because they dont and never will give a fuck about the countries they are leeching from like human parasites.

the average Muslim is not more virtuous than the average Christian imho
the religion itself is fine, I admire Arabs for fighting the Zionist plague

Thanks bro I respect you too

Islam understands female nature. I'll give them that. :feelsthink::feelsthink: :blackpill::blackpill:

Islam understands female nature. I'll give them that. :feelsthink::feelsthink::blackpill::blackpill:
Everyone used to do, Islam is the only culture that still does. Not sure if that's going to last tbh.

Everyone used to do, Islam is the only culture that still does. Not sure if that's going to last tbh.

I doubt it. Even Saudi Arabia is giving in to the demand to conform to western standards.