Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I resisted getting a smartphone until December 2017

0hope1rope

0hope1rope

Nature didn't select me
★★★★★
Growing up I was socially isolated, so all I did was think about shit like where the world was heading, where technology was heading. Why did technology keep improving? Why are we never happy with what we have? When will it ever be enough? I realized technological progression was eventually heading for the enslavement of humanity as a whole. I knew this smartphone shit was going to change things, in a bad way, and bring us closer to that enslavement. That's why I resisted it, because the only real power I have left as a human is consumer power. If nobody bought a smartphone, we would not have the beast 5G system approaching us right now. Hypergamy would not be as bad. Social media would not be as bad. And all everyone did was ridicule me for it, no matter how noble my intentions were. This experience opened up my eyes to the fact that, people now are so dumbed down, that all they care about is having the newest trendy gadget like the good consumer goys they are. I eventually gave up and got my smartphone in December 2017, because I realized it was truly over for humanity as a whole. People are just cattle and they are being led to the slaughter. Our generation will be studied in the future, and they will wonder how we were so stupid and just let all this happen.

Last edited:
5g is concerning even if it's not polarizing radiation. The brain works with electric signals so...

And only get worse

Incel trait: Getting a phone late