Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I resigned from my job today

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
Arranged a 5 minute talk with my boss to tell her I was resigning and put in my one month notice.

It took 2 minutes coz the boss accepted very easily as if she predicted I would do it. Just said hope you figure out what you wanna do in the future.

That's how I knew I had no future in this job. Everyone esp the boss wanted me gone. Either they just hate my presence or they just wanted me gone so they have enough budget to hire some better looking Chad manager. Who knows? Its all cope at this point.

Its amazing isn't it? I have to still give one month's notice period to the firm meaning I still have to work on the project in March until April. Meanwhile the firm itself could technically terminate me instantly on the spot with no consequence. They did it to a much more senior member of my team like it was nothing. How fucking unfair can this be? Also this applies to most big companies not just mine.

So any thoughts about this?

Your boss is your fate. Even if you fuck up everything, if the boss likes you, then you have a future. If the boss doesn't like you, no matter what you do, you will never be appreciated and your time will be up one day.

I had a old mate who worked at a global bank. A really big one. He had a very nice 9-5 job where the work was interesting, the pay was damn and his boss gave him freedom. I expected him to be there for many years but he left after maybe 2 years to go to this shitty bank that im surprised hasn't gone bankrupt. Why? I asked him. He said coz my boss left. Simple as that.

I thought he was stupid throwing away such a fancy and stable job just coz of his boss. But now I understand it. Without a boss to support him, even his fancy job will become a living nightmare if he's under a boss who doesn't like him. And usually the story is when a new boss comes in to the replace the old one, he treats the remaining members like shit coz they're not loyal or something and tries to force them out.

Thats a major reason I hate wagecucking. Fuck all these office politics man. Can't I just do my fucking job and be paid for it?

guess you aren't a wagiecel anymore

time to request permaban

maybe you can become moderator on incels.co now

Your new job is .co maxing
Welcome to your first shift, the pay is $0 but you get to rot

That’s fucked that you still have to work for the month. I assume you at least get payed for it?

That’s fucked that you still have to work for the month. I assume you at least get payed for it?
Yeah. Thats what we call 1 month notice. Its a standard norm at many companies these days although length may vary.

So this month I'm still technically a wagecuck

Are you burger?
What are you going to do about your health care plan buddy boyo?

Last wageslavery I left after getting a new wageslave position, I waited until payday then told my fat foid bitch boss that I was leaving at 9am. They can't enforce the notice period, what were they going to do? Sack me? :feelshaha:

Are you burger?
What are you going to do about your health care plan buddy boyo?
Pray that I don't catch anything during the time I'm free.

I guess I will be forced to go back to wagecucking one day.

I hope to die in my sleep before that happens. Anyone have any tips on how to make that happen?

what was your job ? personally i have almost never worked in my life ever .

what was your job ? personally i have almost never worked in my life ever .
A shitty desk job where I generate TPS reports all day like in that film Office Space.

Well not precisely but its like that.

You should find a way to get those Arab Princes to be your friend so you never need to wagecuck

A shitty desk job where I generate TPS reports all day like in that film Office Space.

Well not precisely but its like that.
lucky you , i wich i could have a job to support my self , i don't NEETing any more

Female boss brutal
I liked your old pfp more

I just woke up to get ready for work :feelsrope:

Sounds like some low IQ banking type of job, where you want to rage all day long but you have to remain 'professional, ie. a cuck'.

One good thing about construction sites, is that you can swear and talk shit all day long because there are no roasties to be found. The exercise lets you blow off the anger in a more positive way, although I too quit just recently. Time to ldar and get my NEETbuxx, it's over.

Last edited:
Sounds like some low IQ banking type of job, where you want to rage all day long but you have to remain 'professional, ie. a cuck'.

One good thing about construction sites, is that you can swear and talk shit all day long because there are no roasties to be found. The exercise lets you blow off the anger in a more positive way, although I too quit just recently. Time to ldar and get my NEETbuxx, it's over.
Letting foids into the workplace has been one of the biggest mistakes humanity has made.

This is one thing I will never forgive the (((west))) for.

The real reason they did it was to lower the bargaining power of the average woker

Letting foids into the workplace has been one of the biggest mistakes humanity has made.

This is one thing I will never forgive the (((west))) for.

The real reason they did it was to lower the bargaining power of the average woker
The world will never be the same, life is purely about mogging now.
Phentobarbital
Hard to get, although a vacation to Mexico or Thailand would work, otherwise your left to trust a seller on the darkweb with crypto and potentially get caught as it's sent through the mail. Although this is the ideal (easiest, safest, most effective) way to go.

Last edited:
when you're incel, the wageslave life is literally hell
It's all fucking pointless... you're always tired, always worried, in my case I was always suicidal, couldn't even enjoy my copes properly
It was pure lifefuel when I quit my job a couple months ago
This 'high' only lasted a couple of days, but I felt legitimately happy for the first time in years

resigns me xd

when you're incel, the wageslave life is literally hell
It's all fucking pointless... you're always tired, always worried, in my case I was always suicidal, couldn't even enjoy my copes properly
It was pure lifefuel when I quit my job a couple months ago
This 'high' only lasted a couple of days, but I felt legitimately happy for the first time in years
I dunno. I was really fucking unhappy in this job. It paid the bills but the stress and pressure on me killed my appetite.

I don't mind working for less as long as I don't have to deal with bullshit bosses and colleagues

I dunno. I was really fucking unhappy in this job. It paid the bills but the stress and pressure on me killed my appetite.

I don't mind working for less as long as I don't have to deal with bullshit bosses and colleagues
I was in a very similar situation. I know how you feel.
Also hated my coworkers and my boss was a whore.
I still hate myself and all, but it's so much better not having to deal with all the bs and all the stress.

I was in a very similar situation. I know how you feel.
Also hated my coworkers and my boss was a whore.
I still hate myself and all, but it's so much better not having to deal with all the bs and all the stress.
I resent normies. They aren't any smarter than me. But unlike me they can climb the career ladder and get positions they suck at coz they can get along well with their equally NPC minded bosses and colleagues.

If Zuckerberg had to actually work in a corporate environment, he would probably kill himself.

what would happen if u just dont show up for the month

I think you have this pegged down. Its all who your boss is. The company can have all sorts of rules, but if your boss doesn't enforce them, they can take what would otherwise be a bad situation and make it good. To the contrary, you can have a company with a lot of perks, but if your boss overrides them with their own department rules, they can make a promising experience awful. In turn, they hold all dominion over your quality of life.

The truth is most bosses suck. Their bosses are throwing them under the bus and they in turn do the same thing to their employees. Most bosses micromanage. Most punish anyone whose thinking or work style varies from theirs own and thus most places are echo chambers where thought and problem solving are concerned. The bigger the company, the worse the bosses are in my experience.

Employment is just indentured servitude. People think have all these rights because there are laws which govern employment, but the truth is you have no 'rights', just certain liberties. These can be taken away at any time, for any reason by one's boss. Your job itself can be taken away at any time for any reason as well. Your boss has thousands of ways to run you out and there's nothing you can do about it.

Office work is a female paradise. The prevailing social millieu aside, its all about style over substance, buzzword linguistics, phony niceties, and forming political relationships. If it were about actual competence, they'd get destroyed, but in this century, work really is more akin to a reality tv show such as Survivor than a place where any progress or accomplishment occurs. Stacy and Chad become "the face of the department/company" while we slog in the mud and eat gruel.

On females specifically, I've never been able to trust one (colleague or boss) at work. They lie and back stab constantly. I've had them report comments I've made to higher ups as if it's Kindergarden. Bluepiller men aren't much better, but because of the unwritten rules of manhood that exist, they tend be a bit more tame. All in all though, the law of the jungle still prevails.

The worst part of all this is that work is supposed to be a place where you can use your intellect and skills to benefit society, and to an extent, find purpose in life. The reality of it is the exact opposite. Creative thinking is punished. Your skills atrophy due to performing nothing but brainless, rote tasks. One is not challenged or inclined to grow in any positive way. Finally, your purpose is destroyed as you see those who are less intelligent and less competent get promotions and perks based on outright favoritism and kissing up.

That's why I don't even try in my job. Once one has figured the game out, it's the only way to cope within the system.

I hope you survive your last few weeks as best as possible and get a nice break out of it. Wageslavery is literally hell on earth.

Arranged a 5 minute talk with my boss to tell her I was resigning and put in my one month notice.

It took 2 minutes coz the boss accepted very easily as if she predicted I would do it. Just said hope you figure out what you wanna do in the future.

That's how I knew I had no future in this job. Everyone esp the boss wanted me gone. Either they just hate my presence or they just wanted me gone so they have enough budget to hire some better looking Chad manager. Who knows? Its all cope at this point.

Its amazing isn't it? I have to still give one month's notice period to the firm meaning I still have to work on the project in March until April. Meanwhile the firm itself could technically terminate me instantly on the spot with no consequence. They did it to a much more senior member of my team like it was nothing. How fucking unfair can this be? Also this applies to most big companies not just mine.

So any thoughts about this?

Your boss is your fate. Even if you fuck up everything, if the boss likes you, then you have a future. If the boss doesn't like you, no matter what you do, you will never be appreciated and your time will be up one day.

I had a old mate who worked at a global bank. A really big one. He had a very nice 9-5 job where the work was interesting, the pay was damn and his boss gave him freedom. I expected him to be there for many years but he left after maybe 2 years to go to this shitty bank that im surprised hasn't gone bankrupt. Why? I asked him. He said coz my boss left. Simple as that.

I thought he was stupid throwing away such a fancy and stable job just coz of his boss. But now I understand it. Without a boss to support him, even his fancy job will become a living nightmare if he's under a boss who doesn't like him. And usually the story is when a new boss comes in to the replace the old one, he treats the remaining members like shit coz they're not loyal or something and tries to force them out.

Thats a major reason I hate wagecucking. Fuck all these office politics man. Can't I just do my fucking job and be paid for it?
Look up what boss really means in its original European context :worryfeels:

I didn’t even put in my notice on my previous job. I just left and never returned :feelshaha:

Look up what boss really means in its original European context :worryfeels:
The word boss originated from a Dutch word "baas" that means “master” according to Jonathon Haeber. Its use was a uniquely American way of avoiding the word "master," which had quickly become associated with slavery by the mid-19th century. Have you ever heard the phrase “my boss is a slave driver” note the words boss and slave? In those days many workers were fond of using 'boss' primarily because they despised calling their superior 'master.' But all their efforts were in vain because the connotation of the word remains the same despite all effort to normalize its existence.

Well that explains something doesn't it?

Good. Working breaks a man.

over for barley hiredcels tbh