Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I resent my parents for raising me to be a goody two shoes

NBAYoungBoy

NBAYoungBoy

Lightskin but I’m still a dark nigga
★★
Joined
Aug 18, 2021
Posts
622
Online
15d 5h 12m
They told me to stay away from the bad kids, only hang out with kids who get good grades, not to be wild, not be interested in girls, never drink alcohol, never party, have school be my sole focus, and always have strict rule following behavior

They saidto get good grades, and everyone will follow you and want to be your friend once you are a Successful person

that’s a recipe for turning a kid into an awkward adolescent who is incel and outcasted

Through their upbringing, I was very socially awkward and didn’t have many friends except for autistic friends

I was able to undo their programming in college, since I hung out with “bad kids” and mimicked and studied NT behaviors until it became second nature

“haha that’s OD”

“Aight bet bet”

“Aight lmk hmu”

“she deadass buggin”

now I make friends easily wherever I go and people always assume I’m the Life of the party

Still incel though since rice
 
ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 30, 2019
Posts
20,326
Online
357d 12h 26m
I don't know why, but this thread is kinda funny. Maybe its due to me not being human though, i dunno.

 
Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Hee Ho!
★★★★★
Joined
Jan 29, 2018
Posts
96,164
Online
452d 13h 38m
You won’t be incel for long
 
Restart80

Restart80

Officer
★★★★★
Joined
Oct 9, 2021
Posts
977
Online
9d 36m
This is what happened to me.
 
BornToLose

BornToLose

Oops!... I lost again
★★★
Joined
Jun 10, 2021
Posts
1,249
Online
21d 21h 52m
Murder them via stealth (in Metal Gear Solid).
 
NBAYoungBoy

NBAYoungBoy

Lightskin but I’m still a dark nigga
★★
Joined
Aug 18, 2021
Posts
622
Online
15d 5h 12m
Animecel2D said:
You won’t be incel for long

that would be the case if I were starting out as an undergrad in college

I changed these behaviors way too late, like right the year as I was graduating from college

I’m about to graduate from grad school (as a commuter), where I just go to class and leave

no social life or hope of ascension there
Restart80 said:
This is what happened to me.

are you ethnic?

it’s usually ethnic parents that do this
 
Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Hee Ho!
★★★★★
Joined
Jan 29, 2018
Posts
96,164
Online
452d 13h 38m
NBAYoungBoy said:
that would be the case if I were starting out as an undergrad in college

I changed these behaviors way too late, like right the year as I was graduating from college

I’m about to graduate from grad school (as a commuter), where I just go to class and leave

no social life or hope of ascension there
Cope, you’re just going to end up as a late bloomer normie
 
nazianime

nazianime

Don't touch my virginity!
★★
Joined
Apr 16, 2019
Posts
4,191
Online
219d 18h 3m
Your parents are not wrong though, it is just the world is corrupt. The only thing I am happy about is at least my parents did not raise me to be a nigger, I value that.
 
NBAYoungBoy

NBAYoungBoy

Lightskin but I’m still a dark nigga
★★
Joined
Aug 18, 2021
Posts
622
Online
15d 5h 12m
Animecel2D said:
Cope, you’re just going to end up as a late bloomer normie

I was close to ascending with a plank foid

but I had to cut it off

since she was 5 feet tall, no boobs, no butt, no hips

literal plank foid - 0 sexually dimorphic characteristics
 
Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Hee Ho!
★★★★★
Joined
Jan 29, 2018
Posts
96,164
Online
452d 13h 38m
NBAYoungBoy said:
I was close to ascending with a plank foid

but I had to cut it off

since she was 5 feet tall, no boobs, no butt, no hips

literal plank foid - 0 sexually dimorphic characteristics
Fuck off
 
NBAYoungBoy

NBAYoungBoy

Lightskin but I’m still a dark nigga
★★
Joined
Aug 18, 2021
Posts
622
Online
15d 5h 12m
nazianime said:
Your parents are not wrong though, it is just the world is corrupt. The only thing I am happy about is at least my parents did not raise me to be a nigger, I value that.

you have to be a bad boy to survive in this world

Donald trump

Bill Clinton

Michael jordan

Leonardo DiCaprio

Elon musk

everyone who’s succesful and respected has a bad boy side to them
 
Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Chudur-Budur Jr
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 23, 2021
Posts
6,830
Online
64d 11h 0m
NBAYoungBoy said:
I was close to ascending with a plank foid

but I had to cut it off

since she was 5 feet tall, no boobs, no butt, no hips

literal plank foid - 0 sexually dimorphic characteristics
greycel moment.:lul:
 
W

worthlessloser26

Officer
★★★★★
Joined
Apr 29, 2021
Posts
961
Online
55d 4h 0m
nazianime said:
The only thing I am happy about is at least my parents did not raise me to be a nigger, I value that.
 
NBAYoungBoy

NBAYoungBoy

Lightskin but I’m still a dark nigga
★★
Joined
Aug 18, 2021
Posts
622
Online
15d 5h 12m
Zer0/∞ said:
greycel moment.:lul:

I made the thread before

ascending with a female you’re not attracted to, isn’t ascending

like if you date obese black women, if you date plain Asian women, flat women, if you date psl 3 white women, :feelsXmas:you’re barely a step above incel

5+ white female, or 6+ ethnic female - both with normal size boobs, hips, and butt = no longer incel
 
Sadandangrycel

Sadandangrycel

Mythic
Joined
Sep 9, 2020
Posts
4,524
Online
41d 2h 9m
my mom was negligent i might as well have been raised in the forest by myself
 
wei#3959

wei#3959

Major
★★★
Joined
Dec 13, 2020
Posts
2,229
Online
105d 1h 2m
At least you recovered. You realize that you’re on your own in life
 
Restart80

Restart80

Officer
★★★★★
Joined
Oct 9, 2021
Posts
977
Online
9d 36m
NBAYoungBoy said:
that would be the case if I were starting out as an undergrad in college

I changed these behaviors way too late, like right the year as I was graduating from college

I’m about to graduate from grad school (as a commuter), where I just go to class and leave

no social life or hope of ascension there


are you ethnic?

it’s usually ethnic parents that do this

White, actually.

It was really just the classic overbearing mother.
NBAYoungBoy said:
I made the thread before

ascending with a female you’re not attracted to, isn’t ascending

like if you date obese black women, if you date plain Asian women, flat women, if you date psl 3 white women, :feelsXmas:you’re barely a step above incel

5+ white female, or 6+ ethnic female - both with normal size boobs, hips, and butt = no longer incel

Sub 4/10 is itself considered trucel tier, so I'd say a 4/10 same-race female or low tier normie is ascension.
 
Speed

Speed

Commander
Joined
Feb 12, 2019
Posts
3,072
Online
87d 7h 2m
Likewise.

Honestly I haven't ever noticed anyone be ostracized for being a bully or an asshole in practice. But being too nice I do see people taking advantage of that.
 
Fat Link

Fat Link

Glownigger #1 Serge’s best friend and FBI enforcer
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 31, 2019
Posts
6,827
Online
156d 22h 45m
NBAYoungBoy said:
I made the thread before

ascending with a female you’re not attracted to, isn’t ascending

like if you date obese black women, if you date plain Asian women, flat women, if you date psl 3 white women, :feelsXmas:you’re barely a step above incel

5+ white female, or 6+ ethnic female - both with normal size boobs, hips, and butt = no longer incel
Well sure we all have and are entitled to what our own personal ideas of ascension are but just as a reminder to everyone, this website considers ascension to be having sex with any woman that is acheived willingly/voluntarily on her part.:ahegao::feelsclown::feelsUgh:

So if any of you ever gets that and talks about it openly on the forum, you will be considered as no longer being an incel and be permabanned.:feelsugh::feelsbadman::cryfeels:
 
Dregster666

Dregster666

Take the ChudurBudur Pill
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 26, 2018
Posts
31,077
Online
257d 17h 6m
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 16, 2019
Posts
28,550
Online
273d 2h 16m
Animecel2D said:
You won’t be incel for long
:yes:
NBAYoungBoy said:
that would be the case if I were starting out as an undergrad in college

I changed these behaviors way too late, like right the year as I was graduating from college

I’m about to graduate from grad school (as a commuter), where I just go to class and leave

no social life or hope of ascension there


are you ethnic?

it’s usually ethnic parents that do this
Over then. Your similar to me. I realize how important being NT was at end of HS. But I couldn't get NT fast enough till post graduation.
 
zekr

zekr

Officer
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 21, 2020
Posts
992
Online
38d 1h 0m
NBAYoungBoy said:
studied NT behaviors until it became second nature

“haha that’s OD”

“Aight bet bet”

“Aight lmk hmu”

“she deadass buggin”

now I make friends easily wherever I go and people always assume I’m the Life of the party

Still incel though since rice
If you legitimately use any of this slang irl just kys. This is cringe nigger shit and even more cringe that some Asian kid is using it. Using ghetto nigger zoomer slang does not make you any more NT.
 
Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Chudur-Budur Jr
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 23, 2021
Posts
6,830
Online
64d 11h 0m
zekr said:
If you legitimately use any of this slang irl just kys. This is cringe nigger shit and even more cringe that some Asian kid is using it. Using ghetto nigger zoomer slang does not make you any more NT.
:yes:
 
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 16, 2019
Posts
28,550
Online
273d 2h 16m
zekr said:
If you legitimately use any of this slang irl just kys. This is cringe nigger shit and even more cringe that some Asian kid is using it. Using ghetto nigger zoomer slang does not make you any more NT.
It does nigga, massive cope if you think otherwise. I saw even uglier curries than me get laid because they used those words and NT maxxed hard + wear gold chain/luxury brand clothes etc.
Zer0/∞ said:
Cope, you posted earlier about that midget curry 5'2 who got a Becky foid. He was likely running NT game+ fashion maxxed. It doesn't work past HS or college but while someone is there it does work.
 
zekr

zekr

Officer
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 21, 2020
Posts
992
Online
38d 1h 0m
Transcended Trucel said:
I saw even uglier curries than me get laid because they used those words and NT maxxed hard + wear gold chain/luxury brand clothes etc.
So then why are you here? This is blue pill "just change your words and clothing" tier trash. If you think words and clothing are what get you laid seriously get off the computer and go outside fag.
 
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 16, 2019
Posts
28,550
Online
273d 2h 16m
zekr said:
So then why are you here? This is blue pill "just change your words and clothing" tier trash. If you think words and clothing are what get you laid seriously get off the computer and go outside fag.
It only works if your in college or highschool. I am too old.
 
zekr

zekr

Officer
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 21, 2020
Posts
992
Online
38d 1h 0m
Transcended Trucel said:
It only works if your in college or highschool. I am too old.
It sounds like you should be on PUA youtube channels and forums if you believe that.
 
Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Chudur-Budur Jr
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 23, 2021
Posts
6,830
Online
64d 11h 0m
Transcended Trucel said:
Cope, you posted earlier about that midget curry 5'2 who got a Becky foid. He was likely running NT game+ fashion maxxed. It doesn't work past HS or college but while someone is there it does work.
He wasn't using ghetto slang and rarely spoke: all he did was look like a depressed nigger eboy because he was really dark-skinned Bengali. :blackpill:
 
Last edited:
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top