Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I requested valentines day off at work to LDAR, hopefully it gets approved

FuckTheFBI

FuckTheFBI

DESTROY JEETLAND
★★★★★
I asked for valentines day off because I am tired of seeing young couples at work on the worst day possible for incels so I can LDAR without having to worry about couples and I might gymmaxx because I doubt any couples will be there because they are at home having sex so likely it will be a bunch of boomers, single normies and incels there.

high iq way to meet incels irl kek
:feelsLSD:

Too bad I am probably the only .is user in my city, if I lived in San Francisco like @Chang Longwang I would be able to meet more .is users

Foids will call 911 on you for saying "hi"
I know. I’m not even talking about that. Even trying to socialize with guys there is like pulling teeth. One time, I heard two guys talking about going to a local car show that I also go to, so I talked to them to ask what kind of car they have and then mentioned what kind I have, and they looked at me like I was so weird for trying to talk cars with them. It’s like these people all have their own little groups and aren’t welcoming to anyone new

I know. I’m not even talking about that. Even trying to socialize with guys there is like pulling teeth. One time, I heard two guys talking about going to a local car show that I also go to, so I talked to them to ask what kind of car they have and then mentioned what kind I have, and they looked at me like I was so weird for trying to talk cars with them. It’s like these people all have their own little groups and aren’t welcoming to anyone new
I tried to talk to a foid at the fair and she gave me a weird stare and walked away. Seems foids can sense if you are a autistic

i lowinhibmaxxed and cold approached a stacey at the gym last year.

i got rejected as expected

but i felt good for being able to shut down my extremely high inhib (which is my default state)

I tried to talk to a foid at the fair and she gave me a weird stare and walked away. Seems foids can sense if you are a autistic
Yeah, and other guys can sense when you’re an autist too. I can’t even make one friend in the car hobby. That’s ridiculous because everyone else I know in the car scene has friends in it as well

i lowinhibmaxxed and cold approached a stacey at the gym last year.

i got rejected as expected

but i felt good for being able to shut down my extremely high inhib (which is my default state)
Yeah, I never flat out asked a girl out, but I could imagine being low inhib feels good whether it works or not

Also, my sleep is so fucked I went to bed at 1 P.M. and got up at 8 P.M.

Yeah, I never flat out asked a girl out
u should 100% try at least once.

ur first experience asking a foid out will give u a really good idea of how incel u are

the way a foid rejects u says so much about ur inceldom.

who knows, u might even be a nearcel and get lucky and ascend. its definitely worth a try if you've never done it

Yeah, I never flat out asked a girl out, but I could imagine being low inhib feels good whether it works or not
I have so many times and last time I got rejected but didnt get depressed because I was lit up asf from alcohol.

In middle school I even texted a foid on snapchat asking for a valentine's date and as soon as she found out it was me she was grossed out asf. I even got her chocolate and she rejected it.

u should 100% try at least once.

ur first experience asking a foid out will give u a really good idea of how incel u are

the way a foid rejects u says so much about ur inceldom.

who knows, u might even be a nearcel and get lucky and ascend. its definitely worth a try if you've never done it
I might try if I’m in another town for something and am not staying there. I can’t ask one out at my gym, because it would ruin the gym experience seeing her every time. Even asking out a random one on the street is nearly impossible because they all have boyfriends with them. Only way is to ask out a fast food worker foid in some other town. I should try it sometime. Maybe if I go through the drive through in my lifted truck and ask one out it would increase my odds

I have so many times and last time I got rejected but didnt get depressed because I was lit up asf from alcohol.

In middle school I even texted a foid on snapchat asking for a valentine's date and as soon as she found out it was me she was grossed out asf. I even got her chocolate and she rejected it.
Brutal af