Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I request an unban

• Thread starter Cybersex is our hope
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cybersex is our hope

Cybersex is our hope

Legend
★★★★
31d 1h 4m
I am not at all a fucking degenerate who supports degeneracy. I was defending XY femoids because i am a XY supremacist and i think male humans have been through such an harsher selection compared to female humans that they adapted to be more specialized than them in everything includono being a foid:feelshaha:

If i ever supported trannies in sports it was in order to destroy femoids only sports (can't they just train harder like they tell us to do with sex and relationships?)

So i request an unban. I could come back to participate to the forum actively and i want to vent against the cucked gynocratic pussy whipped West. I want to go back talking with my incel frens here.

Thanks

knajjd

knajjd

( o__o)‼
★★★★★
73d 12h 7m
it's been a long time so sure. though reading this appeal, you don't seem promising in the slightest and if you can't resist saying anything gay again, you get permabanned. don't talk about trannies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8