Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I request a ban until I turn 18 years old (306 days pls). This will be my final post clearing up accusations made by @OutcastedOutcast against me.

• Thread starter DespressedCurryCel1
  • Start date
DespressedCurryCel1

DespressedCurryCel1

Goofy ass nigger
★★★★★
(If you're my friend and you haven't already please add me on discord at: Lalo Salamanca#8164. You can also add me on discord if you have any questions about this thread. I invite @OutcastedOutcast to debate with me if I am indeed a bragging fakecel there as well.)

Before I start this post I want to explain my reasoning on why exactly I'm leaving this forum until I turn 18. Throughout the past few months of my .is accounts existence; I've tried to fit in to the best of my ability. But it seems as though I simply cannot fit in for the simple reason that this forum is filled with losers. I'm not trying to say that in an insulting way or condescending way; I'm simply stating a fact. There are too many defeatists, whiners, and moralfaggots on the forum. I've tried to ignore them but it seems as though they're inescapable. I mean you'd think that people who've been abused and neglected by society all their lives would be more hateful and motivated to accomplish their goals but I guess not. I can empathize why some may be the way they are due to other factors but I cannot empathize with most of you guys. The reason I am voluntarily deleting this account is because I probably hold the youngest youngcel award because I joined this forum at 15 years old and I am still allowed to be on this forum. There are users who've joined when they were younger than me like Epoch but most of them have had their accounts deleted. I'll still lurk of course so I am technically still part of the community but I won't be on as much as I usually am. Probably 1 hour per day max.

@OutcastedOutcast has made numerous accusations against me; Including bragging, serious animal abuse, promoting sexual abuse of innocent children(???), and trolling. In this post I will be debunking them all.

Let's start with his first accusation:

A man (18+) who desires a romantic relationship but is unable to enter one - Hit on and asked out by a foid .
I joined this forum before the 18+ rule was introduced, therefore I am exempt to that rule. Now, I have explained countless times that I mask fished her when I was 14 years old, even when I first told him about my experience of getting hit on her I mentioned that she only liked me because I was wearing a mask and she couldn't see my lower third because thats what fucks me up the most. He continues to ignore this fact and acts like I attracted her with my face alone.

Discussion of personal romantic/sexual experiences outside of the forum may result in a warning or ban. - Bragged on discord of a Ethiopian foid at school hit on him and admitted to it happening multiple times .
I never "bragged" about this at all. I've tried to keep this incident away from you people as long as I could as soon as I realized that these type of incidents may sadden and/or enrage you. If we go way back to my first post https://incels.is/threads/are-you-a-fakcel-if-only-sub-5-girls-like-you.427267/ people in the replies were angered at me for sharing my experience of having a foid hit on me. I learned how much it enraged the users of this forum and decided to not mention it again after a few weeks of joining and even fabricated details about the incident whenever I wanted to prove a point about the blackpill using the experience. Everything was good until @iamsubhuman and @OutcastedOutcast exposed the incident to everyone else. Once they did, I realize that not as many people were mad at me before and most people in the community knew about it and the mods didn't really care either so I decided to bring up the incident whenever I wanted to prove something about the blackpill or to make a joke.

Do not persecute, harass, or attack others. - PMs me that he plans to doxx me but cries about being “doxxed” when it was simply words. Spam tags into animal abuse threads. And spams animal gore on non nsfw threads.
Jesus @OutcastedOutcast did you even try to make your claims hard to debunk? He's basically mentioning a message I sent on discord where I said that if he were to "try" something (AKA doxx me) Then I would doxx him as well: . What I say still stands. If he were to doxx me and the moderators do not take action; I will have my friends spam pictures of his co-workers pictures, social media, and any other information I was able to gather on him or his co workers. But remember; this will ONLY happens if he were to try and doxx me. If we just go our separate ways from here and don't bother each other anymore, none of what I said will ever happen. That I can guarantee. Also. JFL at you trying to say it was "only words" you literally posted a picture of the foid classmate that I mask fished well after I told you about the dangerous consequences of doxxing that might happen to me if I were to be doxxed.

He also posted pictures of the foid as a response to my post insulting him and it got him a warning. I can't find the post right now but you can ask people like @iamsubhuman or @Grim_Reaper about it.

Do not humble-brag, such as by subtly praising your own features -By his OWN words claimed he was prettyboymaxxing and even though he was shorter and not NT he still was hit on . Meaning normie tier looks. Brags about having normie eye features and claims still be incel for wearing mask. Gets approached by foids in school according to himself to get asked questions , no actual incel regularly gets approached others . Claims he has a social circle in school , incels are loners . No friends for an ugly face .
I was pretty boy maxxing because I mask fished and I was wearing baggy clothes. Once again, I only started bringing up this incident again after a while because I was exposed and I realized that I was allowed to talk about it. I only brought it up to prove a point. And just because he's an autistic retard who acts trash IRL (which is why he can't make friends) doesn't mean I do as well. I'd get his point if I had a large social circle but I don't. I only have one real friend and like two acquaintances(who have been drifting away from me recently.)
Do not troll, bait, proselytize, post platitudes, mass tag users, or necropost - Multiple bait threads to stir up strife
Sure I made a few shit posts but It isn't my fault people were dumb enough to take it seriously jfl.
Do not worship or praise people (i.e. do not put people on a pedestal or post pictures admiring them). - Constantly followed 6’2 tryna ascend around before he was hard banned constantly worshiping a tall fakecel and putting on blast that he worships taller fakecels.
Apparently having friends is worshiping now lol???

Do not sexualize minors in any way, shape, or form. - Laughed at incelrito’s spam of disturbing cp mocking the children who were sexually abused , instead of hating the content , promoted the sexual abuse of the innocent children but claimed it wasn’t his intention to.
I literally never did that. What I said was I'm not going to "moralfag" (AKA obsess over the incident). What Incelrito did was disgusting and I wanted him off the forum and that's that. I had problems with him from the start because he acted like a homosexual. I hate pedophiles like I hate faggots; they're both unnatural degenerate specimens who don't deserve to exist.

In fact; I challenge @OutcastedOutcast to provide a link to the thread where I "promoted sexual abuse". I'll be waiting.

Also I did kill my bird but that was years ago in India. I was a little kid. I do not plan to do it again because of the legal repercussions.

With all that being said, I apologize if my writing was a bit sloppy here; I'm pretty tired so I have to go eat and sleep soon. It's been a really fun time on this forum. I've met like minded people and talked about things I always believed in from the start. It sucks I have to leave but I'd rather not stay around the defeatists here.

Last edited:
absolutely not reading that

@DarkStarDown another on of your boyfriends leaving let me know if you need a hug

dnr, see you tomorrow

over

You didn’t deboonk your animal abuse bragging.

you got hit on by an Ethiopian foid? You need to be perma banned.

@Transcended Trucel another day another fakecel. Notice how mods didn’t ban him ban him before this even though there was evidence from discord apparently. I guess Jay isn’t the only blatant fakecel running around.

he bragged about torturing his pet bird because he thought we would think that was cool. good riddance.
Wtf, what a piece of shit.

he bragged about torturing his pet bird because he thought we would think that was cool. good riddance.
Tbh he is an edgy 15 year old and spammed patrick bateman images in that thread (lol) so he was 100% larping to seem cool

Tbh he is an edgy 15 year old and spammed patrick bateman images in that thread (lol) so he was 100% larping to seem cool
Nope I really did do it also I’m 16

Last edited:
you got hit on by an Ethiopian foid? You need to be perma banned.

@Transcended Trucel another day another fakecel. Notice how mods didn’t ban him ban him before this even though there was evidence from discord apparently. I guess Jay isn’t the only blatant fakecel running around.

Wtf, what a piece of shit.
MASK FISHED. Add me on discord if you wanna debate about it.

Goodbye brocel :feelsbadman:

See you in 3 years. :lul:

Typo btw I meant 306 days. I didn’t say the exact days until my birthday btw I want a month or so after I turn 18 before rejoining

kys animal abuser faggot you bragged about killing a defenseless bird you’re a fucking faggot + Fucking young you can still ascend

kys animal abuser faggot you bragged about killing a defenseless bird you’re a fucking faggot + Fucking young you can still ascend
Waah waah i killled a bird when I was 8

If you want people to forgive and forget - then don't make them remember, just don't say anything about it! It is that easy!

Now everyone is reminded about your crimes. Just.. next time try to not post in a while, make people forget

Stopped reading there, you deserved to be perma banned
This nigga literally brags about torturing animals and gets hit on by foids how is he not banned

If you want people to forgive and forget - then don't make them remember, just don't say anything about it! It is that easy!

Now everyone is reminded about your crimes. Just.. next time try to not post in a while, make people forget
This, should stay under the radar but op is too much of a attention whore to do that.

This, should stay under the radar but op is too much of a attention whore to do that.
I wanted to make sure all my friends on this forum knew I was leaving and also clear up my name cuz nasty accusations were made against me like promoting some disgusting shit. If it was just fakecel accusations I would've left the forum silently and made a post to alert all my friends to add me but these accusations against me are messed up.

He will learn in time. He already did read this, and he knows that this is what he should do.. but a little bit too late) Eh, no problem, next time he will try to ignore all haters

Want to cool.down the jets of your haters? Just ignore them, this is Internet, after all, noone is going to beat you down