Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I replay my height based rejection everyday

amanita

amanita

Shroommaxxer
It’ll hit me out of nowhere. If I’m riding the waves of cope into the gym, or maybe I’m just going about my day at work. I can remember it word for word, the condescending pity. You know that one exchange summarizes how you are perceived in general. At 5’6 we were the same height. I literally got a sad emoji and a ‘good luck though’.

I didn’t reply because what’s the point, this person likely forgot I exist 30 seconds after calling me out for straying from my lane. But I’ll think about it every day, it kind of makes everything I do seem pointless. Like no matter how impressive it might be, it’s all just over compensation and distraction from the reality of it all.

I screenshotted the message, and I hold onto it as a kind of reminder of what the black pill looks like beyond the data and theory. Just an unanswered open wound, seeping and worsening every passing day.

I used to fantasise and daydream about an exciting life. Now I fantasize about having so much money nobody ever has to see me and I can stay indoors indefinitely.

Above all else I hate that I was never told the truth and we are not given any meaningful way out. Cosmetic surgery is withheld rather than encouraged, whilst we are expected to carry the guilt and shame of being ‘bad people’.

Last edited:
Fellow 5'6 bro

What was in the rejection text?

Being an manlet is death sentence. Im 5'3 and every fucking guy is neck and head taller than me.

What was in the rejection text?

I got a message at like 1am “do you mind if I ask how tall you are”.

My height is on my profile, which they saw. In a moment of bluepill retardation I answered in good faith.

The following morning I woke up to;

“I’m sorry im looking for someone taller than me. Good luck this weekend though I hope you have fun.”

I blocked and died inside

The biggest issue. Something that’s a fleeting memory for a girl that they forget within a day/week; is something a guy will remember for months/years.

The biggest issue. Something that’s a fleeting memory for a girl that they forget within a day/week; is something a guy will remember for months/years.
They only expect to exist and work to death but not exist and enjoying life

I got a message at like 1am “do you mind if I ask how tall you are”.

My height is on my profile, which they saw. In a moment of bluepill retardation I answered in good faith.

The following morning I woke up to;

“I’m sorry im looking for someone taller than me. Good luck this weekend though I hope you have fun.”

I blocked and died inside
She knew exactly what she was doing, she didn't need to ask about your height at all in that case. I used to think foids were not this cruel but many are, they have this sweet outside persona but inside their hearts are like coal.

They live fast paced lives compared to us, she's already spoken to plenty of other guys by now.

She knew exactly what she was doing, she didn't need to ask about your height at all in that case. I used to think foids were not this cruel but many are, they have this sweet outside persona but inside their hearts are like coal.
They like attention. Being rude to men gets them off. It gives them a small rush

I remembering humoring someone in a comments thread, the usual where a complete stranger has determined you’re a bad person based on a single statement about your own first hand, lived experience. When I explained how I spend my time, the work I do with animals, my normie tier social life, how far removed I am from whatever cranky image of me they had in mind, they kind of conceded.

It’s such a huge victory to have someone just accept maybe you’re not lying or making excuses for other faults. That doors are more frequently closed to some whilst they’re opened to others.

They want it to be your fault, because anything else would force unfairness and imbalance into the reality of day to day life.

They live fast paced lives compared to us, she's already spoken to plenty of other guys by now.
I want a fast life. I’ve been working hard to get one. But it’s so hard to set up outside of normal college. Everything is so slow

They only expect to exist and work to death but not exist and enjoying life
Just enjoy "Life", bro.

"Life" is what happens above 6' if you're NT

"Life" is what happens above 6/10 if you're NT

"Life" is what happens to NT people, if neither ugly nor manlet.

If you're non-NT, short, ugly, balding, low-status you have no life. You might as well be a mineral.

Imagine quoting "Just enjoy Life, bro" to a rock.

Last edited:
I want a fast life. I’ve been working hard to get one. But it’s so hard to set up outside of normal college. Everything is so slow
Just be attractive bro or else your options are join the military if you want fast paced.