Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I remembered one song from my childhood and it's a fucking suicide fuel, most CHAD song ever

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-

It's speaking about things we will never have or witness, Chad only. I think there may not be any more Chad-friendly song than this.

Wojakred

Not gonna watch

Wrong this is the most Chad worship song, spoiler heavy cuckolding

It's speaking about things we will never have or witness, Chad only. I think there may not be any more Chad-friendly song than this.

I propose the chad-centric view of the multiverse. There is an etheral ideal Version of chad and all material chads are just like shadows of this MEGA-Chad. You can Point to chaddam, chedrick or Chang, they are all just representations of the one metaphysical chad.
Chad is the sixth platonic solid jfl.

I propose the chad-centric view of the multiverse. There is an etheral ideal Version of chad and all material chads are just like shadows of this MEGA-Chad. You can Point to chaddam, chedrick or Chang, they are all just representations of the one metaphysical chad.
Chad is the sixth platonic solid jfl.

"Tu e yo a la fiesta" - no girl will even say this to you.

99% of songs with female singer concern desire for chad cock
50% of songs with male singer concern sufference for being rejected, cheated or left by a woman
50% of songs with male singer concern pleasure of being a chad

99% of songs with female singer concern desire for chad cock
50% of songs with male singer concern sufference for being rejected, cheated or left by a woman
50% of songs with male singer concern pleasure of being a chad
None of them hit me as hard as this one. It reeks with Chad's happy life of which I will not have even 1%.