Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I remember why I stopped gymcelling

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
Yesterday was my first day back after a 4 month hiatus and I already regret it. I made sure to go late at night because it's mostly just old people and a few nice older Chads at that time. Like I thought, the place was relatively quiet and I was doing well until this 9.5/10 Stacy walked in. She looked like a typical instagram model slut. She went right next to the machine I was using and started doing those slutty stretches foids always do. I decided to have a quick glance but she was bending over like she was about to get rawdogged by Chad from the back and she had a little bit of butthole sweat that could be seen through her pink yoga pants. I began daydreaming and when I came back into reality I realized she was staring at me. I autistically pretended I was looking for my water bottle but I got caught red-handed and I felt like a piece of shit until I got home. If I wasn't such a high inhib cuck I would've continued staring at her sweaty butthole until
a) she felt too uncomfortable and left
or
b) I got arrested

I continued to try and subtly look over but she kept glancing over at me so I couldn't. She was doing the sluttiest fucking exercises but I couldn't fucking look because i'm such a beta! What the fuck was she even doing in the gym on a Friday night?? She should've been getting spitroasted by Chad and Tyrone at a party.

gymcelling is an expensive cope do you want to die fast or be healty and suffer 80 years as an incel in this world?

If you were a Chad, Tyrone, Chadafi, etc she would've smiled at you.

I once went gymcelling to a man only gym, I cannot concentrate with foids around me in their yoga pants.

I once went gymcelling to a man only gym, I cannot concentrate with foids around me in their yoga pants.

If I ever become a successful entrepreneur i'm going to open an incel only gym

If I ever become a successful entrepreneur i'm going to open an incel only gym

That would be a great thing tbh, Incels should become more organized and help each other trough the struggles of life.

You said once, were a lot of guys staring at your butthole so you didn't go again? Heh

i remember one time there was this yoga pants whore that came to do her squats where the treadmills were only because thats where all the men were. it was late and no1 but her was in the lifting area so she just came to an UNRELATED AREA so people can see her ass.
bitch was thirsty AF lmao.

JFL at not gymcelling alone in your own man cave tbh
JFL at not gymcelling alone in your own man cave tbh

You said once, were a lot of guys staring at your butthole so you didn't go again? Heh

I went to the gym for about a month, I stopped because of other reasons. The ambiance was great at the man only gym tbh.

It's over for sweaty-butthole-stalkercel.

IMG 6542

Happened to me too a few weeks back I was running on the treadmill and after 20 minutes a young little blonde instagram model looking slut walks in front of me to use the bicycle she was wearing yoga pants too or tights I think it was with this perfect ass bouncing from side to side while she cycled so I got so mad that I had to stop early at only 20 minutes instead of my usual 30 minutes.

And OP it really sucks high inhib individuals like us has to feel so akward and panicky when we get caught looking I mean the sluts wear these absurdly tight yoga pants/tights where you can see about anything because they´re so tight and we can even see their underwear through when the light hits them.

lmaoo prime reason why I've done almost all of my gymmaxxing in the past 2 years between 2AM-4AM. I figured by that time the only workout a foid will be engaging in are vaginal ones with a Chad or Tyrone.

in my area, there are shit tons of gyms exclusively for women and yet they choose to work out amongst us in tight ass yoga pants and crop tops. hard proof that foids don't actually go to the gym to work out at all

A few weeks ago I was benching next to this Chad and some 7.5/10 walked by. As soon as she saw the guy next to me, she did a complete pivot, walked no farther than 4 feet from him and just stated squatting. Needless to say, my motivation plummeted and I decided to call it a day and move to a new section

The gym scene = bullshit. You can't look at people? No one said "try and hook up." No one even said "approach." You can't be looked at??? Is that gym policy?

It probably is. The modern gym is like the Wild West now. You can get hassled and kicked out for anything that makes anyone uncomfortable, even if it's their own fault. But it's the height of bullshit to wanna look good to people, but then when people look at you, suddenly you don't wanna be seen.

in my area, there are shit tons of gyms exclusively for women and yet they choose to work out amongst us in tight ass yoga pants and crop tops. hard proof that foids don't actually go to the gym to work out at all
Every foid is a low-key sadist.

Similar experience for me.

This almost bodybuilder foid has on several occasions picked location near me to do whatever excercise because she knows I have hard time not looking at her.

Even though she has a BF in that gym. She must be enjoying the frustration shes causing.