Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I remember when i was debating whether to save my virginity for marriage, but now i realises it dosnt matter what i chose.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
When I was younger I was buying into the saving sex for marriage bullshit.
I saw all these hot sluts and saw sex on tv constantly so I decided I would fuck girls before marriage.
But now I realised I should have just kept that cope in my head because it dosnt matter what I chose because I can't lose my virginity anyway.

Breaking the saving myself for marriage religion cope hurts pretty bad one you realize how bad a cope it is. If you were attractive tons of women would have broken that vow out of you already.

As a male, virginity is a curse

Breaking the saving myself for marriage religion cope hurts pretty bad one you realize how bad a cope it is. If you were attractive tons of women would have broken that vow out of you already.
Yeah it's because when I was younger I would see sex constantly in the media and I assumed that I would be slaying like a Chad when I'm older. But here I am still a kisless virgin, not only am I not slaying like Chad but I'm doing worse than normies.