Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I remember trying to ignore girls I liked so they can like me KEK

• Thread starter anincelforlifelol
  • Start date
A

anincelforlifelol

Banned
-
Just top kek. Hey it worked for the good looking guys. Me as a subhuman tried this, and of course it never worked. I tried being a dick and that never worked, yet worked for good looking guys. Just lol how I tried so hard to change my attitude, though it never worked no matter what I did. They just did not find me physically attractive.

Only Chad wins.

ignoring girls is a meme my guy. Just straight ignoring will have no effect even if you are a 10/10.

they have at least contact before and then the guy ignores... you cant just ignore from the beginning unless the girl is legit stalker/pyscho

also ofc the first requirement for anything is be attractive

I did this too. I ignored girls but had super good grades and worked out, but was a sub human Manlet with no defining features

She'll wonder why a good looking guy is ignoring her but could give a fuck less if an ugly guy ignores her.

Looks are absolutely the only thing that matters at all.

This will only work for Chad

Try it again but make sure you take Atleast 5 showers, good luck

Tesoro said:
She'll wonder why a good looking guy is ignoring her but could give a fuck less if an ugly guy ignores her.
This.
You dont even exist to her. So ignoring her is pointless.
It only "works" once she likes you,but at that point you are already in regardless.

Same as "acting like a jerk" people are just gonna get rid of you even more. Nobody is gonna care.
Some people here still dont understand how it works.

lol u doomed yourself even more by doing that

flowerful said:
ignoring girls is a meme my guy. Just straight ignoring will have no effect even if you are a 10/10.

they have at least contact before and then the guy ignores... you cant just ignore from the beginning unless the girl is legit stalker/pyscho

also ofc the first requirement for anything is be attractive

If you're 8+ girls will legit follow you. It's a whole different world brother

I did that too with my ultimate oneitis. She even got mad when I told her that I confessed love to my previous oneitis to the point she said that I'm fucked up because I act like I love her but confess to other girl. And few months before she straight up said that she doesn't find me attractive at all and we'll never be together. Tfw uncucked.

Tried this methode. Never worked because they're not attracted to me. So I gave up and contacted them eventually, still got rejected. If you're not attractive to femoids, then it's over for you.