Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I remember this IOI I got..

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
The time.. when my chin wasn't recessed and my mum's genes didn't take over.. I was like 10 years old lmao.. I remember not being scared of showing my profile like I do now.. So I was in a store where my mum was working and there was my classmate girl.. I remember her staring at my side profile talking to me and then finally asking for facebook..

I can't..fucking forget that memory even tho I was 10 years old.. I just can't.. The only ioi I got in my life was when my chin wasn't recessed and when I was a kid..

That was my chin when I was 13, it started to fuck up from that time.
1peF2Y5zSme4KoOMLGdTyA.png

also lol at this old body pic of me
khFhbITYS6KHGoP3r_IpEQ.png

Pm me youre lower third i wont doxx i will send mine lmfao. My philtrum is 2 cm and i have bimax. pros. My chin looks weak because of this.

Incel_Dikshit said:
Pm me youre lower third i wont doxx i will send mine lmfao. My philtrum is 2 cm and i have bimax. pros. My chin looks weak because of this.
My philtrum is 2cm too.. :/ feelsbad man and I will PM tmrw if u remind me

You are not even bad looking from what I hear, and also you have thousands of matches on tinder lol,

If she doesn't fuck you, its not an IOI

Tellem--T said:
You are not even bad looking from what I hear, and also you have thousands of matches on tinder lol,
lol I get almost no matches in UK.. Let's say none since they all ignore me after first message.. In Thailand yes I do get matches.
I am not a truecel, not a 2/10 but I am 4/10

Weed said:
lol I get almost no matches in UK.. Let's say none since they all ignore me after first message.. In Thailand yes I do get matches.

You prolly mog me to oblivion and I got matches in uk, how's your bio and photo quality?

>tfw when you only look good when others take pictures of you
>tfw you have no mates and thus no good pictures of you can be taken.
45KZnHI.png

Tellem--T said:
Weed said:
You prolly mog me to oblivion and I got matches in uk, how's your bio and photo quality?
just lol at bio.. nobody reads it.
Photo quality? me in my room with galaxy s6 lol.

Weed said:

I guess looks are relative?

Weed said:
Tellem--T said:
You should try china it’s mogging my Thailand matches

Weed said:

Tinder competition in the west is quite huge. You're competing against other attractive males with professionally shot photos, who use the perfect filter on every photo. And you want to compete with that by using a few indoors selfies? Not gonna happen. 

Make a Tinder acc as a female and you'll see what you're with against in terms of photo quality. These guys have perfected the use of Tinder. 

Don't compare yourself to the average guy with his shitty ass photos, who has no idea how to make himself look good, because those guys don't get any matches. They're not your competition, the photomaxers are.

Puberty ruined you :(

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Not bad man, not bad at all. Mentalcel I take it?

Yeah, really bad anxiety and no social circle really fucks you up.

VST said:
>tfw when you only look good when others take pictures of you
>tfw you have no mates and thus no good pictures of you can be taken.
45KZnHI.png

The name of this site is a joke at this point.

Solitarian_Walker said:
The name of this site is a joke at this point.

I never had a gf, fuck I never even kissed a girl. Closest I ever got is getting hugged by a girl when I was 13.

VST said:
I never had a gf, fuck I never even kissed a girl. Closest I ever got is getting hugged by a girl when I was 13.

Get yourself tested for autism.

Undead-maxing

VST said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:
Not bad man, not bad at all. Mentalcel I take it?
Yeah, really bad anxiety and no social circle really fucks you up.

Musta be really bad then, considering you mog truecels like me to oblivion. I know this is cucktear advice but maybe you should consider getting therapy since your looks are definitely not a problem.

CopingGymcel said:
Weed said:
Tinder competition in the west is quite huge. You're competing against other attractive males with professionally shot photos, who use the perfect filter on every photo. And you want to compete with that by using a few indoors selfies? Not gonna happen.
Make a Tinder acc as a female and you'll see what you're with against in terms of photo quality. These guys have perfected the use of Tinder.
Don't compare yourself to the average guy with his shitty ass photos, who has no idea how to make himself look good, because those guys don't get any matches. They're not your competition, the photomaxers are.
Who the fuck cares about quality if it's about face lmao.. I had UK tinder months ago, I wonder what it's like now.. probably would get 0 matches this time lmao.. :/

Facade said:
Puberty ruined you :(
True.. At least I got darker eyebrows from puberty am I right am I right?
kek

Weed said:
Who the fuck cares about quality if it's about face lmao.. I had UK tinder months ago, I wonder what it's like now.. probably would get 0 matches this time lmao.. :/

kek

You're being retarded with black and white "black pill" logic if you think that your photos don't matter. They actually matter A LOT on Tinder. 

People who didn't get many matches, then updated their profile with better photos and suddenly they got much more. I know a 4.5 PSL guy who gets lots of matches on Tinder because of his photos. He didn't get too many matches before he updated his profile.

You can't look at selfies of Chadlites and Chads and expect it to hold true for everyone. Of course when you look like a god, your photos matter a lot less, but you don't look like a god, so you need to take any advantage you can get.

CopingGymcel said:

Cope tbh. Women don't care about that. All they see Is eye area cheekbones brow ridge and jaw

_incelinside said:
Cope tbh. Women don't care about that. All they see Is eye area cheekbones brow ridge and jaw

So that's why the guy I know IRL got more matches when he changed his photos? You're fucking retarded with no substance to bring to his discussion at all. You're just spouting bullshit you've heard elsewhere.

"just take a grainy photo with an old Motorola phone, inside of your bathroom while taking a shit. It's all about face, bro."

Obvious if you're ugly, taking some nicer photos won't do much, but @Weed isn't ugly.

CopingGymcel said:
Weed said:
kek
You're being retarded with black and white "black pill" logic if you think that your photos don't matter. They actually matter A LOT on Tinder.
People who didn't get many matches, then updated their profile with better photos and suddenly they got much more. I know a 4.5 PSL guy who gets lots of matches on Tinder because of his photos. He didn't get too many matches before he updated his profile.
You can't look at selfies of Chadlites and Chads and expect it to hold true for everyone. Of course when you look like a god, your photos matter a lot less, but you don't look like a god, so you need to take any advantage you can get.
I don't want my mom to take pics of me in the public lol

Weed said:

Then pay someone to take some good photos. Have some taken outside, some inside. Don't make them look like tryhard modelling pics, just normal pics taken with a good camera, with some slight color/light editing afterwards.

CopingGymcel said:
So that's why the guy I know IRL got more matches when he changed his photos? You're fucking retarded with no substance to bring to his discussion at all. You're just spouting bullshit you've heard elsewhere.

"just take a grainy photo inside of your bathroom while taking a shit, it's all about face, bro."

Obvious if you're ugly, taking some nicer photos won't do much, but @Weed isn't ugly.

Kek if you think tinder photos of the slayers are professionally shot. A modern smartphone rear camera is more than sufficient in most cases

CopingGymcel said:
Weed said:
Then pay someone to take some good photos.
Lol NO WAY I am doing that ever.

I don't like meeting new people, especially someone who's gonna take my pics.. I guess you can call that anxiety lol
I would feel subhuman and anxious when he would be taking pics
What's the guarantee those pics will make me look better than my galaxy?

I am introverted type person. I just can't do that mentaly lol..

_incelinside said:
Kek if you think tinder photos of the slayers are professionally shot. A modern smartphone rear camera is more than sufficient in most cases

Not all of them are, no. But incels are nutoriously bad at taking photos and don't have many of them taken by others.

Some are taken with a smart phone camera and then they've done some slight editing and put on a nice filter. But you're always going to get better photos if it's taken with a DSLR camera.

Weed said:
Lol NO WAY I am doing that ever.

I don't like meeting new people, especially someone who's gonna take my pics.. I guess you can call that anxiety lol
I would feel subhuman and anxious when he would be taking pics
What's the guarantee those pics will make me look better than my galaxy?

I am introverted type person. I just can't do that mentaly lol..

They take photos of people for a living. They don't give a shit about your personal life, why would they? Just lol at being this high inhib. You would rather stay incel than paying a guy who makes a living taking pictures of people, to take your photo.

CopingGymcel said:
Not all of them are, no. But incels are nutoriously bad at taking photos and don't have many of them taken by others.

Some are taken with a smart phone camera and then they've done some slight editing and put on a nice filter. But you're always going to get better photos if it's taken with a DSLR camera.

They take photos of people for a living. They don't give a shit about your personal life, why would they? Just lol at being this high inhib. You would rather stay incel than paying a guy who makes a living taking pictures of people, to take your photo.

I am just scared of people mentally. I also don't believe better pictures might help. Does that 4.5 PSL guy lives in USA? Because I swiped in USA and my looksmatch actually messaged me

Weed said:
I am just scared of people mentally. I also don't believe better pictures might help. Does that 4.5 PSL guy lives in USA? Because I swiped in USA and my looksmatch actually messaged me

He lives in Norway just like me.

nice song in ur sig