Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I remember the last time my mother was happy

• Thread starter NothingButALoser
  • Start date
NothingButALoser

NothingButALoser

Virgin
-
It was when I told her a girl was gonna come over. Her face shined the moment I told her that and she asked "Then I should clean your room" in a joyful demeanor. Sadly, the girl changed her mind later on that day so it never happened.

I studied very hard ever since, got the highest grades in my classes but that wasn't enough for my mom. No amount of academic success will ever compensate for the lack of sexual success. You cannot be happy knowing that your son is a subhuman piece of shit no girl likes you regardless of what he achieves.

Ofc, girls only care about what you can't control and it's 75% face

(not implying that grades past the first year of high school aren't pre determined by genetics, ADD etc.)

this was depressing to read.

cant remember my mother ever being happy for me tbh.

Ofc, girls only care about what you can't control and it's 75% face

(not implying that grades past the first year of high school aren't pre determined by genetics, ADD etc.)
Yes, nature programmed girls to be shalow and seek the best genetics

I studied very hard ever since, got the highest grades in my classes but that wasn't enough for my mom. No amount of academic success will ever compensate for the lack of sexual success.
this bit is specially brutal

Luckily my mother never had the hope that I’d get a gf or do anything sexual.

this bit is specially brutal
What's wors eis that she is obsessed with me and my academic career cause she knows I'm a fucking subhuman failure and there is nothing better I can do with my life

Studycels don't want to listen to this. About time someone said it.

You could be as rich as bill gates and she would still ask you "Do you have a girlfriend?:

You could be as rich as bill gates and she would still ask you "Do you have a girlfriend?:
Getting laid is a fundament biological role, making money is a social comprimise

Your mom wants you to reproduce so she can have grandkids. At least that's how my mom is. You are just a vehicle for her vanity.

:-/

The only way out is rope.

Sorry buddy

Your mom wants you to reproduce so she can have grandkids. At least that's how my mom is. You are just a vehicle for her vanity.

:-/

The only way out is rope.

Sorry buddy
Yes, it's over for me. I will forever be a shell of a person and a virgin

It's her fault. She gave you the shit genes.

It's her fault. She gave you the shit genes.
Yes but she is not blackpilled enough and she thinks that I'm being an incel on purpose to make her life worse