Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I remember that when I was younger, women's breasts were the most desired part of foids, not now

littlemanhikicel

littlemanhikicel

Incel trait: not have a life
★★★★★
It was quite recurring on TV, I remember humorous programs where big-breasted girls made appearances. Also girls with very good bodies in general, but there was always a focus on the tits.
Now that has disappeared and the image of a woman sold now is a skinnier woman with less ass and boobs or too fat.
This is due to feminism that apparently hates women's boobs.
Women are becoming less feminine and now the part of the most objectified woman is the vagina, a clear sign that we are in a gynocentric society.

Nah, the media now is pushing the thicc meme and body acceptance. They want normalize dating overweight slobbish women.

I am an ass man but I also really want girls' hugs

The booty is glorified now

Nah, the media now is pushing the thicc meme and body acceptance. They want normalize dating overweight slobbish women.
Being thick doesn't mean being overweight, it means having a good body instead of those creepy sticks that you see on runways