Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I remember one time at work recently some marine dudes tried to recruit me

OwariDa

OwariDa

SKITZO
-
I was out putting some random shit back on the shelves and I was about to walk back up front and a few marines popped up and stared conversing with me. 2 guys and a girl, but one of the guys went on ahead and I talked with the other guy and girl.

They just went into detail about the shit they do and whatnot and I was oh really that’s cool and nodded while they yapped away.

I was telling them how I didn’t really have interest in that kinda thing as I was currently in college but then the girl was like well you don’t need to be acc stationed to fight in a war or whatever but like some background shit as that’s very important as well.

Talked for a decent amount of time tbh. And when they walked off they said well if you’re ever interested our office isn’t too far from here so you’re more than welcome to stop by man.

Militaries used to be an honorable and respect place to enlist in, but now its just about doing the Jew's bidding

If I get asked by some of these Marine types to join, I'm refusing unless they reopen the Klavern at Camp Pendleton

Only reason I’d ever join is if all else fails in life
I've hated on the Marines before on this forum but honestly I'm considering joining. Flying overseas to brutalize turban-wearers doesn't sound so bad, and there's gotta be at least one racist in the Marine Corps I could get along with.

I've hated on the Marines before on this forum but honestly I'm considering joining. Flying overseas to brutalize turban-wearers doesn't sound so bad, and there's gotta be at least one racist in the Marine Corps I could get along with.
Kek tbh
I’d do it if I knew I’d be completely safe while shitting on some 3rd world nigga

Kek tbh
I’d do it if I knew I’d be completely safe while shitting on some 3rd world nigga
Tbh I'd rather be in the National Guard. There's a shitton of white people where I live and aiding those people sounds nice