Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I remember in school that I would often say hello to teachers and they would never reply buuuut…..

Alcoholic

Alcoholic

Probably had more rejections than you,just saying
★★
When I was in HS I would always and I mean always say hi to every teacher (not autismo hi but your polite hi cuz I was raised that way)
And they wouldn’t even reply back….most of them….except two older roasties
Every other,especially the younger foid teachers and young male teachers that everyone simped for would ignore the shit out of me,I felt like Im invisible….I felt like they saw me like mentally ill person that you would avoid as much as you can,BUT WHENEVER THEY SEE A STACY FEMALE GROUP THEY WOULD ALWAYS BEE SOO HAPPY AND SAY:WELL HELLO GIRLS,HOW WAS YOUR WEEKEND,ARE YOU FEELING WELL TODAY

I REMEMBER INCIDENT WHERE SOME BECKY WAS SITTING ALONE FOR A WEEK ISOLATED FROM EVERYONE AND ALL THE TEACHERS WERE TALKING ABOUT THAT WHY IS NO ONE TALKING WITH HER
MEANWHILE I SPENT MY ENTIRE HIGH SCHOOL SITTING IN A CORNER SMOKING AND JUST DRINKING JOGURT BECAUSE I COULDNT EAT ANYTHING BECAUSE HOW DEPRESSED I WAS

this nigga eating jogurt

You only become visible to normies when they want to ruin your life. :lasereyes:

It's ok. An incel's life is a stealth game. Invisible until the last moment, when it'll be to late for them to respond.

Elliot rodger looks so cute here 54189600

Do you like stealth games?

School doesnt care for male feelings. Were you saying hello in the school and hallways? I dont think you were supposed to, in the street is different story.

So?That was only thing I could possibly eat
i meant to say drink not eat because you said drinking but then i thought of the "this nigga eating beans" meme and it screwed me up

It happened to me too in early elementary school.
Just like most future incels, I was a high-inhib "good kid" raised by helicopter parents who taught me to show utmost respect to everyone superior (in that case, teachers). Of course this was almost never reciprocal, just like in OP's case.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back