Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i remember blackpilling my therapist

Magicmirror

Magicmirror

fortnitecel
★★
a couple months ago i had to go to mandatory CAHMS therapy cuz the highschool where i got beat up and bullied and tormented at were afraid i would go ER or something. So for a couple years i was forced to see different people trying to diagnose me with autism or tell me its my fault that i suffer with social anxiety. they did this alot. my most recent one involved counCELLing with a white manlet guy who looked late 20s. at one point through all the gaslighting he took a jab at me asking whether i will ever try to make social connections and or if i desire a family in the future and i told him in a joking manner that im short and that women dont like short guys. unfortunately then the foid therapist on the left was stifling a laugh. the guy understandably got confrontational, red in the face and started refuting it and saying there somebody for everybody and such as that.

he was only a little taller than me and shorter than my younger brother. i assume he was 5'6 or something. maybe he was lonely just like me and it stung for him to consider that maybe it was his height. whatever, anyway he was telling me afterward that it doesnt matter and that i can try winning them over with personality and work hard to get money and things such as such as that.

he was telling me afterward that it doesnt matter and that i can try winning them over with personality and work hard to get money and things such as such as that.
He was lying himself to cope, one day he will probably betabuxx some cow and think he refuted the blackpill.

He was lying himself to cope, one day he will probably betabuxx some cow and think he refuted the blackpill.
mentally he wasnt even talking to me, he was trying to convince himself lmao

Man therapy without drugs is so ridiculous

a couple months ago i had to go to mandatory CAHMS therapy cuz the highschool where i got beat up and bullied and tormented at were afraid i would go ER or something. So for a couple years i was forced to see different people trying to diagnose me with autism or tell me its my fault that i suffer with social anxiety. they did this alot. my most recent one involved counCELLing with a white manlet guy who looked late 20s. at one point through all the gaslighting he took a jab at me asking whether i will ever try to make social connections and or if i desire a family in the future and i told him in a joking manner that im short and that women dont like short guys. unfortunately then the foid therapist on the left was stifling a laugh. the guy understandably got confrontational, red in the face and started refuting it and saying there somebody for everybody and such as that.

he was only a little taller than me and shorter than my younger brother. i assume he was 5'6 or something. maybe he was lonely just like me and it stung for him to consider that maybe it was his height. whatever, anyway he was telling me afterward that it doesnt matter and that i can try winning them over with personality and work hard to get money and things such as such as that.
lmao you did cuck him immensely if there was also a foid therapist in the room. She's probably friendzoned him long ago and all his shame was reignited by your comment.

based stuff ngl. too bad he still gave you bluepilled advice afterwards instead of acknowledging the validity of your issues.

manlet therapist: JUST HAVE A GOOD PERSONALITY AND MONEYMAXX BRO :soy:

You are very welcome.