Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I relate more to the people in this sub way more than my normie family and friends

Stonersperg

Stonersperg

Diagnosed autistic schizo stimulant user/ex stoner
★★★★
Hello. This is my first post. I am autistic, diagnosed at age 3. I've been blackpilled almost my entire life, with a bit of bluepill from the society brainwashing. Whenever I tell my family that autism is a death sentence they deny it and say I can improve myself, not being able to realize that my autism makes it almost impossible to function. You guys are the only people that understand that autism is a death sentence, and understand how this society works, so i can relate to you guys more than me family. I type like an ethnic fob even though English is my first language and I was born in canada.

I used to be a normie in looks as a teen but my autism made it so bad that people way worse looking than me were having sex and girlfriends. I have crippling anxiety and can't talk to people im not comfortable with without stuttering or shaking. Girls see that and immediately label you as subhuman.

subs me. btw autism is cope it's all about your looks buddy BBOYO

Hello. This is my first post. I am autistic, diagnosed at age 3. I've been blackpilled almost my entire life, with a bit of bluepill from the society brainwashing. Whenever I tell my family that autism is a death sentence they deny it and say I can improve myself, not being able to realize that my autism makes it almost impossible to function. You guys are the only people that understand that autism is a death sentence, and understand how this society works, so i can relate to you guys more than me family. I type like an ethnic fob even though English is my first language and I was born in canada.

I used to be a normie in looks as a teen but my autism made it so bad that people way worse looking than me were having sex and girlfriends. I have crippling anxiety and can't talk to people im not comfortable with without stuttering or shaking. Girls see that and immediately label you as subhuman.
Yeah well, I totally understand you. I wish I couldn't understand, but unfortunately we came to this world like we are, which is an infinite injustice. This is the only life we got to have and it is has to be fucking wasted like that, fucking stupid. I can't accept this.

I feel part of a specie, it's a good feeling I feel less alone :incel:

Yes, this subreddit has a plethora of fellow redditors whom have shared their very relatable experiences.

I got lucky I'm the only child. Couldn't imagine living with a sister or HTN+ brother would be pure ropefuel

Jfl at having friends as an incel I've said this about a thousand times already

Of course, normies view incels as runts who are walking time bombs because they are sexually frustrated. I asked my mother respectively, "why didn't she try to set me up on dates with young ladies from around the area we live in". Her response was that I, "had nothing going for me". I responded by specifically asking her why she didn't attempt to introduce me to young ladies when I was in high school - and she had a look on her face like she just swallowed a bug:feelswhat:.
My mom basically ended the conversation after that, because she knew that she didn't give a fuck about her only son having trouble getting a date, my mother knows that she really is a selfish bitch who hates men.

I like this place. It helps me cope with the loneliness. I know it sounds pathetic but you really feel like my friends. Well, some of you, anyway.

Same except I don't have friends.