Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I regularly dream of

nice_try

nice_try

Chad always wins
★★★★★
I regularly dream of being at social events with people who are interested in me and a girl who's giving me signs of attraction.
Sometimes I even end up talking to the girl or hugging her.
Those dreams are the best, I wish they would never end.

I think this is my brain coping. I'm so starved of affection that my brain creates these dreams to not go completly insane.
In real life, everytime I was at a social event, nobody wanted to talk to me. Everybody held their distance towards me. No girl ever showed interest in me, but I could watch them being flirty towards other guys.

I wouldn't wish that fate to my worst enemies. It's hell.

Is it really to much to ask to just be accepted by other people? To just get a tiny bit of recognition or affection? Is it really?

Mogs me I don't remember my dreams. :feelsUgh:

Thanks for the reminder to keep avoiding social events. For an incel, going to nightclubs or social events and watching others flirt with each other is such a cucked thing.

Same most of the time, and when I do rarely remember them, they're always about the things I'm the most anxious about. They're neutral at best. I wish I had pleasant dreams like OP.

you can train it.
Same most of the time, and when I do rarely remember them, they're always about the things I'm the most anxious about. They're neutral at best. I wish I had pleasant dreams like OP.
Try 5htp and take it 1 hour before you go to bed. Complete game changer.

Its the most soothing dreams, but once you wake up, it will be the most suicidical dreams to remember. I have so many I just want to kill myself whenever I wake up

I always dream weird shit

I regularly dream of being at social events with people who are interested in me and a girl who's giving me signs of attraction.
Sometimes I even end up talking to the girl or hugging her.
Those dreams are the best, I wish they would never end.

I think this is my brain coping. I'm so starved of affection that my brain creates these dreams to not go completly insane.
In real life, everytime I was at a social event, nobody wanted to talk to me. Everybody held their distance towards me. No girl ever showed interest in me, but I could watch them being flirty towards other guys.

I wouldn't wish that fate to my worst enemies. It's hell.

Is it really to much to ask to just be accepted by other people? To just get a tiny bit of recognition or affection? Is it really?
Sad and relatable