Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR i regret trying to be more extroverted/low inhib

W

wei#3959

Banned
-
was a waste of effort honestly. i believe there's nothing wrong with being high inhib now too.

i just hate that before, i felt and was probably treated like i was invisible just because i was high inhib.

oh well though, i believe that all you have to do is just learn.

over 4 dat i guesss

I mean one can be high inhib when it comes to social situations but when it comes to work one can try to be low inhib there

why do you regret it

I don't get it, why would you lose opportunities by being low inhib

i regret trying to be more extroverted/low inhib​

I see that you are power scrolling through these threads

why do you regret it
waste of my efforts. plus i was being cringy at some times. way better to be silent than to be stupid and extroverted tbh.

i actually had that figured out before, but i literally tried changing myself in an effort to ascend. i regret all that effort.

waste of my efforts. plus i was being cringy at some times. way better to be silent than to be stupid and extroverted tbh.

i actually had that figured out before, but i literally tried changing myself in an effort to ascend. i regret all that effort.
Acting low inhib has reduced my anxiety over time. I am cringy regardless if I talk or not ,people will always think that I'm weird based on my appearence and body language.

Being low-inhib and extroverted isn’t good if you’re not socially competent, darktriad or good at fighting. You will just end up getting treated worse than before.

Being low-inhib and extroverted isn’t good if you’re not socially competent, darktriad or good at fighting. You will just end up getting treated worse than before.
I see. I believe I’m alright at being socially competent

like you said OP, there's nothing wrong with being high inhib, i tried to be low inhib too and i fucking regret it :feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

If you are socially retarded, awkward, non NT, voicecel then you will exopose yourself to normies if you try to be lowinhib/extroverted. They will forever look at you and treat you as a weirdo.