Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I regret singing for my oneitis

A

Aspergcel

Admiral
★★★
For the first time ever, I’m actually experiencing regret about singing for my oneitis.

For those who don’t know the story: when I was a senior in high school, I got drunk at school and sang a love song for my oneitis in front of her whole class. I did it as revenge after she rejected me.

Everytime I think about it, I get excited and laugh. I did it because I wanted her to remember me for the rest of her life. But now I feel regret. I realized I could’ve played the long game. I should’ve just been friends with her instead. I should’ve never shown any romantic interest in her.

And then eventually we’d probably match on Tinder or something. And then we’d go on a date. I should’ve done that instead, even if it wouldn’t work. I ruined my own reputation when I sang for her. My cousins know about it and don’t want to associate with me anymore. :feelsbadman:

i can't remember was she the one that was also related to you?

Tell your relatives that betrayed you to fuck off, and leave you alone. Seriously, you don't need to have these toxic people in your life who will bring you down and make you feel bad

Last edited:
his cousin must be hot then lol
Well, if you have no girl that is willing to have sex with you, and you resort to incest as a result, then you gotta do what you gotta do:feelsthink:

You made her cringe and she will most likely remember it for life and if you are rotting on this platform chances are nearly zero that she had any kind of interest in you to begin with, so i'd see it as a win.

You made her cringe and she will most likely remember it for life and if you are rotting on this platform chances are nearly zero that she had any kind of interest in you to begin with, so i'd see it as a win.
she already forgot about it the next day

how you know ?
because unles your chad your actions are going to be forgotten even if you stand out
even if she didnt forget about it the next day she will eventally, less than a week.

because unles your chad your actions are going to be forgotten even if you stand out
even if she didnt forget about it the next day she will eventally, less than a week.
She definitely still remembers

Based, foids absolutely hate it when subhumans show attraction towards them. You made her uncomfortable which is super based and lowinhib.

And you would never had a chance with that whore anyway, and u never wanna be in the fkn friendzone ffs.

You should feel good about urself boyo, you did the right thing:dab::feelsLSD:

For the first time ever, I’m actually experiencing regret about singing for my oneitis.

For those who don’t know the story: when I was a senior in high school, I got drunk at school and sang a love song for my oneitis in front of her whole class. I did it as revenge after she rejected me.

Everytime I think about it, I get excited and laugh. I did it because I wanted her to remember me for the rest of her life. But now I feel regret. I realized I could’ve played the long game. I should’ve just been friends with her instead. I should’ve never shown any romantic interest in her.

And then eventually we’d probably match on Tinder or something. And then we’d go on a date. I should’ve done that instead, even if it wouldn’t work. I ruined my own reputation when I sang for her. My cousins know about it and don’t want to associate with me anymore. :feelsbadman:
Sing for us instead brocel :feelsaww: