Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I regret being goy npc

THE TRUE HONKLER

THE TRUE HONKLER

ᛋartcelᛋ
★★★★★
43d 4h 47m
You try fitting in but you sooner realise than fitting means being degen and immoral.
In school and college as well you play the stupid game, playing by the stupid rules for brownie points and standing against disadents, who you thought were in the wrong but later realise they were based and anti npc goy, and they even win, but you wonder "why does that rule breaker win"
Fuck I wish was more rebellious in school, but when I look back I only see myself as an npc goy, even on here I have been, which is what I feel when I shit on other users on here, regardless what they are, I have a habit of wanting to be the complete opposite from the norm in whatever setting, but I know better that I'd only get fucked over and make no difference so then I'm left feeling like a useless duck idk neeting is the best possible move for comfort and for a higher cause