Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I regret acting like a low-iq ape in my noodle teacher's music class

Bjorn Ironside

Bjorn Ironside

brock deeboing ✝️ Christmaxxercel
★★★★★
When I was a youngcel, I use to get bullied a lot by 2 actual fucking retarded apes
a lot of this bullying would happen in my band class which was instructed by a noodle who im sure married white Chad
but in order to try to avoid looking like a weak target, I use to try to act all hard and niggermaxx which would just annoy everybody
part of this was purposefully acting up in the band class n shiet and I remember the noodle teacher telling me just to ignore my bully and just be me but I wanted be all hard n stuff and try to brag about how i'll kill him n shiet, but I was really a weakling nigger
this was years ago, mang JFL... I probably ruined the nigger image even more for her and her entire family that she most likely told that she hates niggers

brutal life for us niggers, blood...
it's fucking over for us :cryfeels:

i never did shit like this tbh. Just too high inhib for it and can't handle the stress of acting though and mean while being this short

i never did shit like this tbh. Just too high inhib for it and can't handle the stress of acting though and mean while being this short
desperate measures, mang.
I got my glasses broke by these bullies :feelsree:

it's over

should have gone ER on them, fucking hypocritical cunts deserve to be shot in the head